Bringing the World Closer || Qantas Virtual Group || Infinite Flight's First Virtual Airline

Hi @Ben_C It usually takes a few days to complete the application process. But It seems that you’ve got the hang of it and filed your first flight. Glad to have you onboard!

Regards,
Tom B
Public Relations Manager

1 Like

WHats the average time fora PIREP to be accepted? Ive got a few on pending,
And is there anything else for the application process?

-Ben

It depends on how many there are and how many staff are active on a day to day basis. But we try and get them accepted within 24 hours.
And once your in and have filed your first flight your all set.

Regards,
Tom B
Public Relations Manager

1 Like

Since the time I applied the Staff was quick and helpful, Even in the discord server when I needed something someone was always there to help.
Glad I have joined QantasVirtual as my first VA
Hope Qantas Virtual Flies High

2 Likes

I have been waiting for about a day for my exam results and i have contacted the messenger and i still have not been given a response.

1 Like

I recently joined the QVG. The team certainly made me feel welcome and helped me get set up. This is my first VA and I am very impressed by the organisation. Very professional which adds to the experience for us virtual pilots.

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words, Nikhil! It’s always fun to organize a groupflight with you and enjoy a chat in the Discord. Here’s to more flights in the future. 🥂

Best,
Abdullah Z
Human Resources Manager

1 Like

Hey Tom,

It looks like your application has been processed. If you have any questions or need to reach us, feel free to PM us!

Best,
Abdullah Z
Human Resources Manager

We’re glad to have you Jezz. Welcome onboard!

Best,
Abdullah Z
Human Resources Manager

Good stuff boys 👍👍

4 Likes

glad to be a part of this VA !

2 Likes

Just submit an application. Longing to get into the adventure in this famous VA!

2 Likes

Just re-joined after about 2 years, what a lovely group, staff are kind and friendly.

Let’s Join Us!!!

3 Likes

Thanks for your kind words, @PaulChen0526! Happy flying.

Forum Footer
Website | Email | Infinite Flight Thread | Instagram

Hello! Some weeks ago I left qantas because I had some medical problems, can I please apply again?

1 Like

Incredible thread! Glad to be part of this awesome VA.

1 Like

Just one word to say : Amazing ! Everything is smooth, complete well done ! Keep going like that you are doing a perfect job!

5 Likes

I have two words for this VA. Absolutely Amazing. I have been with this VA for over half a year now. They are incredibly welcoming and all are very helpful!!

5 Likes

Just joined and boy is the chat always active

8 Likes

I wanna join a new VA and I think this is the one👀 I just wanna know the requirements

3 Likes