Bringing the World Closer || Qantas Virtual Group || Infinite Flight's First Virtual Airline

Calling all with experience in Social Media/Film Creation - Ready to Rise to the Challenge?

We’re searching for a new candidate for the Director of Marketing position! From our earliest days, people have been our priority; both the people who work for us, and the people who fly with us.

Today we employ 10 exceptional individuals every year, and together we fly across the world and prepare to do it all again the next day.

If you’re successful in joining us, you’ll be joining a team where creativity, diversity and innovation are encouraged. Every member of the Qantas Virtual Group enjoys the opportunity and support to follow their dreams, face new challenges and aim for the impossible.

We’re now hiring the next face of the Qantas Virtual Group who’ll aim high and follow the dreams of our founders. Apply for the Director of Marketing position among other positions now…

https://ifvarb.com/staff.php?action=view&xid=816

5 Likes

Hi, I am interested in joining this Virtual Airline so please could you tell me how to apply if possible. I will also send the required information if needed.

Thank you

2 Likes

G’day @CptAdam,
We’re excited to hear that! Head over to https://ifqantasvirtual.com/register to begin the recruitment process.
We hope to see you in the skies soon!
-JH

1 Like

I have registered. Is that all I currently need to do?
Thank you

2 Likes

We’ll reach out to you on the community shortly regarding the status of your application.
Cheers!
-JH

1 Like

Right- thank you!

2 Likes

what service do you guys use for crew center?

Hey mate,
We run our crew center on phpVMS. Feel free to PM us if you have any questions.
-JH

I’d love to apply for this position but I am already staff at my own VO. 🙁. I can help out with making videos as I usually edit videos in my spear time. Let me know if you want me to make a trailer for you.

So far so good.

2 Likes

Fantastic to hear! We’re glad you’re enjoying the experience.

Great group!

2 Likes

What software do you guys use to communicate?

Hey @Flightistic,

We use Slack for all internal communication and announcements.

Josh H
Chief Executive Officer
Qantas Virtual Group

1 Like

Oh, well that’s too bad. A freind said you guys use discord.

We have used Discord in the past, but have found that ultimately more users prefer to use Slack. Don’t let that deter you from joining though, our Slack is the perfect place to chat with other pilots and staff, get support and meet new people who share a common love for aviation!

Josh H
Chief Executive Officer
Qantas Virtual Group

2 Likes

Just joined this amazing VA. I had an extremely good experience when I applied for it, the HR Manager was friendly and helpful, the process was also incredibly smooth. A notable thing was that QVG has a very decent crew centre which is organised and detailed. I would definitely recommend QVG to everyone. Fabulous 👍🏻❤️😍

4 Likes

Thank you for your kind words @CapDUDE, we’re glad you’re enjoying your time here!

Josh H
Chief Executive Officer
Qantas Virtual Group

1 Like

Hello @QantasVirtualGroup, I recently applied for a staff position at QVG. Do you know how long it will take to respond to the application?

I’ve pm’d you! :)

Abdullah Z
Human Resources Manager
Qantas Virtual Group