Bringing the World Closer || Qantas Virtual Group || Infinite Flight's First Virtual Airline

Yeah, he is our CEO.

2 Likes

Oh yeah true, he is our CEO, I was just making sure to see if it wasn’t possibly Sam (COO) at all ;)

2 Likes

I wouldn’t go this far. Qantas fell off the radar for a long time, though I’m excited to see what you can bring to what is most definitely the oldest va on the forum @Josh, PR is a great tool for a VA 😉

4 Likes

Whoever added that version of Down Under to that vid needs an oscar straight away 😂

6 Likes

I have been a staff member at QVG for a little over a year and I love it! I’m very proud of how far this VA has come, even in just 1 year, and I look forward to what is coming in the future!

3 Likes

Join us for Leg 3 of 747 Month

This weekend we head down to Kai Tak for a landing competition, make sure to sign up on the thread below.

1 Like

Check out our latest event!

We’re teaming up with @EyesSkyward to produce an awesome Darwin fly-out, and we want you there to make it even better!
Make sure to sign up below.

Untitled-1

6 Likes

Join us as we remember our ANZACs

Today we will be commemorating our ANZAC soldiers who fought for our country so bravely in both World Wars.
https://community.infiniteflight.com/t/anzac-day-memorial-event-dm/426978

Untitled-1

3 Likes

Join us we hop the Coral Sea and fly from Cairns to Port Moresby.

Located in Far North Queensland, Cairns connects the world to the Great Barrier Reef and is home to amazing views and even better beaches! Today we will be flying one of Qantas’ shortest international flights in the Dash 8 Q-400 from Cairns to Port Moresby with a flight time of just under 1.5 hours! This flight has stunning scenery, flying over the coast of Australia before crossing the Coral Sea and flying over the beautiful Great Barrier Reef.

Untitled-1

4 Likes

Beautiful VA! Just Joined so fast, i am now a member of QVG!

4 Likes

Nice! Trust me you won’t regret it :)

4 Likes

Join us we celebrate our Eighth Anniversary

Eight years ago, we revolutionised the Infinite Flight Virtual Airline Industry with a brand new concept for the community. To this day, we operate as the longest serving Virtual Airline and provide pilots with welcoming and enjoyable environment to learn and grow together. We’re inviting you to celebrate 8 successful years with us!

In celebration, we will be operating multiple events throughout the weekend, starting from May 15, 2020 → May 18, 2020 . These events will mostly be internal, but have invited the Infinite Flight Community to join us for a few very special events. To sign up for these events, reply with which event you would like to join and we’ll add you.

Untitled-1

6 Likes

Happy birthday @QantasVirtualGroup!
Thank you to all of our pilots, past and present for the continued support and growth over the last 8 years!

4 Likes

Wow! What a great looking thread @QantasVirtualGroup, very proud to be apart of this virtual airline… ✈️

4 Likes

Custom Profile Pictures are here!

Our staff team have been working hard behind the scenes to improve our pilot experience, and the latest addition to our Crew Centre is custom pilot Profile Pictures! All Qantas Virtual Group pilots are able to generate a profile picture showing off their rank, name, home country and IFATC status.

This is just the beginning, as we are working on adding many new features to our Crew Centre system to help our pilots enjoy flying, and explore all we have to offer, so keep your eyes peeled for more updates like this in the future!

9 Likes

Loving the new badges

4 Likes

Hey y’all, is Qantas freight under this VA?

2 Likes

Absolutely, we’ve got all of the QFF routes on offer for our pilots. :)

1 Like

So that means atlas air 744 and 8’s?

2 Likes

Affirmative!
All flights with the QFF callsign have been added - if that aircraft is not in the game it gets substituted for another aircraft.

1 Like