Spotting the DC10

Gate is Open

Boarding Time

Taxiing to Runway 07C

Taking off Runway 07C

V1. . Rotate . . V2. . .

Heading to KMIA

Smooth Landing in KMIA

Which do you like to fly? A historic (vintage) aircraft or a modern aircraft?

Parked at the gate

👨‍✈️ Thank you for watching 👩‍✈️

For more awesome photos, just check on my:

Instagram

Other of my topics:

Lufthansa-mania Airbus A380

UVAL 4th Anniversary

29 Likes

Hopefully, we can soon see the modern follow-up, the A339 by Condor in the sim, too! Great shots!

1 Like

I totally agree. But it’s also fun to fly the DC10 / MD11 😁

1 Like

That’s true! I am honestly more into modern aircraft, but the MD10/11 also has some true gems and feels very different from the other aircraft

1 Like

I’m definitely a fan of the older models than newer ones.

1 Like

Should’ve used some black 'n white if your gonna bring it back to the 80’s-90’s. But Nice Photos either way!

1 Like

I’m pretty sure by the time it was the 80’s, there was already color in picture.

1 Like

Most likely true but would I think it would be cooler as black and white. There already good either way.

1 Like

Older aircraft sound way better than all these NEOs and MAXs.

2 Likes

It would be nice to edit pictures but sadly it is not permitted for editing in this category.

1 Like

I did black and white ones and it wasn’t removed nor was i told it wasn’t allowed

You can use black n white, doesn’t go against the rules I believe as I have already done if those topics before.

1 Like

I’ve always been interested about that yellow condor livery, pretty nice.

I love historic aircraft, not all the automatic stuff you find on modern airliners

Eh, I think just making it a bit grainy and maybe changing the colors a bit will give it a cool 90s effect

2 Likes

Thanks for the clarification :-)

1 Like

yeah, especially i miss those retro livery.

1 Like