Bring back the 1 click airplane info

We really need the one click airplane information back on the ATC side of things.

43 Likes

Yes! I was going to ask for this but I didn’t know how to word it. Taking screenshots of players info and logs takes so much time since the new update!

1 Like

Great suggestion! During peak times it’s really annoying having to click twice to see user- and aircraft specific details. You also have the little X which you have to tap to get the popup away…

6 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Oh yes.
Supporting 1000% the idea!

1 Like

It is a challenge! Fix it in the next update!

1 Like

Agreeing to this!! Im having alot of difficulty with this as well.

2 Likes

I want this back. I once went to go look who an aircraft was and I sent an on-guard…

2 Likes

Just adding another vote. I am always afraid I am going to click on the wrong menu when looking for info and accidentally send a message or worse ghost someone.

1 Like

Looks like IFATC agrees

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I KNOW!!! Bring it back… Along with the space shuttle please

1 Like

P L E A S E !!! With sugar on the top…

3 Likes

I have been practicing controlling mainly at KEDW recently on the playground …and two improvements that have come to mind…IMHO…that are also definitely needed are …a hot button on the panel that can access any available function …whether or not there are any active planes either on the ground or tower panel…for example if you want to broadcast a shutdown of the facility or anything else unrelated to the active aircraft in the queue…and secondly…and the addition of the the nm distance … and the compass direction from the airport tower…in an enhanced info box…so the controller no longer has to divert his attention… particularly in a higher traffic situation…by scanning the skies and wasting time to determine equivalent arrival data…

I’m not going to lie I have no clue what any of that means.

1 Like

Definitely agree. I’ll complain a lot and see what happens.

2 Likes

That is what University of Kentucky fans do!

Good luck with becoming ATC, Harrison!

1 Like