Bring back Standing and 100% only for Expert

Just because it feels more harder to join the server with those stats

I think it’s better because you can still grade 3 for a very long time without flying.

With something like at least 30 flights hours in the past 90 days to stay 100% or something like that

6 Likes

That’s the point, making it harder for the peanut pilots to get onto expert. While it may be a long, slow journey, you’ll be glad once you make it to Expert.

EDIT: Now you’ve clarified the post more. I think that the current grades are fine as they are, making them even harder would be a bit too extreme.

10 Likes

This is going to be one of those discussions ending badly.
I don’t know why I responded.
Going back to the cutest pet pictures in the lounge now.

21 Likes

I think the noobs on the expert server have disappeared a bit now ever since those changes a few months back

2 Likes

Agreed I think the current system works for now

2 Likes

Oh gosh, its so true. To all of you peanut pilots, expert server is the greatest reward :)

I like the current system. It would be too hard for some people to get to expert if that system would be implemented.

2 Likes

Agreed, for most, it was hard enough getting into the expert server(s) with the current requirements

1 Like

The thing is that it works. Expert seems alright and those people who go out of their way and are stupid get reported and reported and eventually banned

3 Likes

I also remember back in the the day with the standing on the expert server there were literally no ATC ever on the server nor pilots hence why up until this year i never flew on the server and i had live since since this forum was created

1 Like

I had this game before live XD

Same 😝, I have had it since around Nov 2013

1 Like

Me not having time because of school to keep up 30 hrs in 90 days makes me not agree with this. Just because you can’t fly that frequently doesn’t mean you are not a good pilot.

3 Likes

It’s the only way around it, lower grades are more likely to be bad pilots then higher grades. But yes grade 5 pilots might not be good but there is less chance of that

1 Like

I think we should just keep it as it is , as everyone is relatively happy !

5 Likes

Same lol… Old school IF players FTW!

2 Likes

I mean that’s all that IF devs are doing, raising the requirements so that the good users can’t fly on the expert server even though their live subscription is paying for it. Mostly the trolls are the ones with higher XP and hours because they would leave their devices on and gain by that. Overall, there is good users with low xp and bad users with high xp

1 Like

I understand that FDS is trying to keep the “Expert Server” a professional experience without having to deal with under-qualified pilots abusing their right to access such server, but I do agree that the journey to Expert is long and can be rather difficult if you are busy with work, or school. I believe we can bring back the old method, but slightly strengthen the restricitons to access the “Expert Server”. This will restrict the access of most unprofessional pilots and facilitate access to those who are serious about IF.
But that’s just my point of view.

1 Like

So no one with enough money will ever be able to reach Expert… totally makes sense.

No, The Grade system is better and more realistic too.

3 Likes