Brilliant ATC

Who ever is ATC just now at OMDB Well done for keeping this traffic running so smoothly πŸ˜ŽπŸ™πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

Ground: @PlaneGeek
Tower: @Plane-Train-TV
Approach: @Luke_M, and @MannyG

Thanks for your hard work!

44 Likes

IFATC are the definition of amazing; keeping traffic running smoothly in the tensest situations is a hard task!

21 Likes

I agree. It was a very well coordinated effort and I had a very simple and smooth approach! I remember @Plane-Train-TV, I’ll need to check replay to credit the others.

5 Likes

These are the messages i rather read, then reading about people complaining:) Not part of IFATC, but i see too much of complaining and not enough of thanking:)

9 Likes

Yes! There must be at least 100 planes at OMDB and there is 133 arrivals. Just pure Hard Work!

3 Likes

Personally, as an IFATC member myself, these are the topics/messages that make my day.

3 Likes

Thanks! And thanks @Ryan_1872! We are all trained such a job, and as frustrating and stressful it hold, little pieces of brightness open up. Thanks for the kind comments

2 Likes

Yes! The IFATC members do so much behind the scenes thats the most people of IFC don’t see and hear about!

2 Likes

Thank you for tagging them guys!

1 Like

I applied for I IFATC hope I get in πŸ‘πŸ»

2 Likes

Yes, the training is tense but it prepares you for these situations.

1 Like

@Prashant_Divedi was on approach I believe. Wanted to keep things moving for you and not clog the frequency so I neglected to say β€œthank you” as I normally would. πŸ‘πŸ»

2 Likes

The approach training is not that bad. I’m in it right now. It’s just a lot of practising, but that’s never with more than 8 planes at a time. You really improve when you’re finished, and gaining experience in the actual server.

1 Like

Yeah! I applied just waiting on the person getting back to me!

2 Likes

Thanks for appreciations sir!, We try to keep things going smooth and fast,and its always an amazing session when pilots follows your instructions. It wad one of that day,glad you liked the service.πŸ€™πŸ˜„. Thanks to @Luke_M for doing amazing job as Final approach and helping me.😊

2 Likes

Thanks for your help to the Server!

2 Likes

Would like to thank @Prashant_Divedi, @jakcharvat and IFATC Jamie (don’t know his IFC) for helping me and my 10 other BAVA guys get off the ground. Great controlling :)

4 Likes

That would be me 😁 I tried to keep you guys on same runway but yous made it hard by crossing 30L

2 Likes

Yeah hahah πŸ˜‚

1 Like

This kind of posts makes my day! Thanks,glad u loved departure services πŸ™‚

3 Likes