Brent_A’s ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @ PHNL

Hello IFC Members,

Feel free to come by and give me feedback on my controlling skills. I’m open to any criticism, so either leave the comments here or send me a PM.

Thanks!

1 Like

I’m guessing the connection issues were on your end, not mine :)

It was all great except at the end you could have given me the option to exit the runway on the right by not specifying which direction, unless there is a reason I wasn’t aware of, because the GA parking was on the right.

1 Like

Personally I am not familiar with the GA parking of PHNL. I just looked it up and I realized I should have said exit to the right. I am refreshing my memory on controlling so I can reapply for my IFATC. It has been a year since I controlled on the Expert Server. Thank you for coming and giving me feedback!

(P.S. I am having internet problems tonight.)

2 Likes

Yeah all good just something very minor

1 Like

Good Job Brent. You fixed all of your mistakes that you sent. Just be careful in what you are sending to the other aircraft, but overall good job! Thanks for doing ATC at PHNL.

1 Like

Thanks @TranX! I didn’t realize how much the button layout changed on IF. I’m definitely going to have to familiarize myself with the layout. I see there are a few new buttons.

2 Likes

Yeah progressive taxi is a big one. Finally you can stop aircraft from taxiing to the runway down the taxiway for aircraft exiting the runway.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.