Breeze Virtual | Seriously Nice. The Breeze Way. | Official 2023 Thread

Website| Apply | Instagram

Founded in April of 2022

Approved in August of 2022

Breeze Virtual is one of Infinite Flight’s newest Virtual Airline, and was ranked the Best New Virtual Airline in 2022 by the community. Here, we want to make your pilot experience feel like a “Breeze…” quite literally. We strive for realism, and a healthy and safe environment for pilots. Breeze Virtual was just an idea back in April of 2022, then our CEO @Pilot_InfiniteFlight made it a reality! We got approved back in August of 2022, and have been continuing to grow ever since. We would love for you to apply today, and enjoy all we have to offer, as this is only the beginning! Happy flying!

Currently, we have 9 wonderful staff members who are dedicated to serve their roles here at Breeze Virtual.

Board of Directors

Chief Executive Officer (CEO) - @Pilot_InfiniteFlight

Chief Operating Officer (COO) - @Goldie_RyRy

Chief Management Officer (CMO) - @mkwiecek

Chief Pilot (CP) - Vacant

Training Program Manager (TPM) - Vacant

Staff Team

Head Trainer (HT) - Vacant

Trainer (TR) - @EnthusiasticAviation

Trainer (TR) - @I_Ride_Southwest

Trainer (TR) - @JMacMcd

PIREP Manager (PM) - @AviatorJulian

Website Manager (WM) - @Hattie2521

Recruiter (RR) - Vacant

Route Manager (RM) - @ThatOneFloridaAvGeek

Fleet

Airbus A220-300 (BCS3)

Embraer 190 (E190)

Ranks

Trainee

Allowed to fly all Breeze Virtual routes scheduled 3hrs or less.

Second Officer

Allowed to fly all Breeze Virtual routes.

First Officer

Allowed to fly any codeshare route scheduled 5hrs or less.

Captain

Any codeshare route scheduled 10hrs or less.

Senior Captain

Allow to fly any route

Hubs

Bradley International (KBDL)

Love the Journey! Located 14 miles north of the capital city of Hartford, Bradley International is Connecticut’s busiest commercial airport and second-busiest airport in New England after Boston’s Logan International Airport.

Charleston International (KCHS)

Serving as a focus city for Breeze Airways, Charleston is South Carolina’s busiest airport and a joint civil-military airport operated by the Charleston County Aviation Authority under a joint-use agreement with Joint Base Charleston

Louis Armstrong New Orleans International (KMSY)

Only 15 miles from downtown and legendary Bourbon Street, MSY serves at the gateway to one of the most exciting cities in the world .

Norfolk International (KORF)

Norfolk International Airport is the major airport serving coastal Virginia and northeast North Carolina and offering 14 non-stop routes through the Breeze network. Despite its name, the airport does not have any international destinations.

Tampa International (KTPA)

The birthplace of commercial airline service, Tampa handles an average of 50,000 passengers and 270 departures per day and serves 93 non-stop destinations throughout North America, Central America, the Caribbean, and Europe.

Provo Airport (KPVU)

Located 40 miles south of Salt Lake City, Provo Airport serves as one of the gateways to all that the Beehive State has to offer! Though dwarfed by the larger Salt Lake City International Airport, the air terminal has one fixed-base administrator and is much of the time utilized for flight preparation and is home to flight schools, including one worked by Utah Valley University.

Crew Center

Please note you must be a pilot in order to access the crew center.

Please note this list will update as new codeshares become official.

Breeze Airways Virtual is a virtual airline exclusively for the Infinite Flight platform. We have no affiliation with Breeze Airways
or any subsidiary. All Breeze Airways trademarks (including logos and icons) referenced or displayed on this site remain the property of Breeze Airways. Please click here to visit the official Breeze Airways website.

13 Likes

Proud to be the CEO of this amazing VA!

3 Likes

I’m so happy that we were able to help redesign the brand identity for Breeze Airways. I can’t wait for the future of this VA and I’m glad that the Infinite Design team are able to be apart of it!

3 Likes

Amazing thread! We’re proud to be one of your codeshares

3 Likes

Oo la La! Love the new thread! 😍

1 Like

I’m absolutely honored to be the Training program Manager for this absolutely wonderful VA! Along side my
Wonderful and Dedicated trainers @EnthusiasticAviation and @I_Ride_Southwest, our training program is one of the best of any VA on IFC!

3 Likes

Operations Update

• 2 new staff roles, Chief Pilot (BOD role and a role that cannot be applied for), and Head Trainer.
  • Training Program Manager is now a BOD role and cannot be applied for.
  • Added 5 new staff members in them being @EnthusiasticAviation, @ThatOneFloridaAvGeek. @I_Ride_Southwest, @JMacMcd, and @mkwiecek.
  • Moved to a new temporary crew center while our old one gets reworked (crew center is linked in the thread).
  • Restructured our rank structure.
  • New website coming very soon!
  • New career mode coming very soon!
  • New Breeze Virtual route database.

We are very excited to see Breeze Virtual continuing to grow, and we cannot wait for you to see what have in store for 2023! Make sure to apply using the link in the thread to join in on the fun!

Pilot_InfiniteFlight
Chief Executives Officer (CEO) & Founder

4 Likes

Glad to be apart of the team!

Happy to be part of the most seriously nice VA! :)

Thread bump! :D

1 Like

I’m happy to say I’m a part of the nicest VA breeze airways