Breeze Virtual | Seriously Nice. The Breeze Way. | Official 2022 Thread

STAFF MEMBER OF THE MONTH

We would like to give a big thanks to @United403 for bringing a Training Program for us. It has helped this VA improve! So we would just like to say thanks!

Hiring

We are Hiring, we are looking for 2 more Trainers (must be Grade 4 or higher), Please PM @Pilot_InfiniteFlight or apply on our website if you are interested in a staff role! Or apply via our website

APPLICATIONS

If you have applied and are awaiting a response. Please be patient with us as most people are back in school, work etc.

5 Likes

EVENT

We have posted our Charleston Flyout IFC Event, that will take place on October 8th! We hope to see you there!

Screenshot_2022-08-06_12.37.34_PM-removebg-preview

1 Like

Ban Appeal Requests
We are now accepting ban appeal requests, if you have been banned from Breeze Virtual! All the information is in the original post of this thread!

Screenshot_2022-08-06_12.37.34_PM-removebg-preview

2 Likes

I am loving the new Profile picture for the VA as well as the discord one as well. 😍

3 Likes

Thank you so much! Did you realize we got new staff cards too? 😉

Pilot_InfiniteFlight
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)

3 Likes

Lovey thread! We are happy to be one of your partners!

1 Like

Thread bump!

1 Like

Operation Update

New Codeshare
We are proud to announce our codeshare with @SouthwestVirtual, bringing a total of 50 new routes to our pilots!

Staff Hiring
We are hiring PIREP Managers, Route Managers, and Crew Center Managers (this is a new position)! Please apply on our website, or PM @Pilot_InfiniteFlight if you’re interested in one of these staff roles.

Crew Center
Our crew center is back up and running! The link on the original post of this thread should take you to our crew center. Please note, you must be a Breeze Virtual Pilot in order to have a crew center account.

That is all of the updates! We hope these updates are Seriously Nice! All jokes aside, if you want to become a Breeze Virtual pilot, please apply using the link on the original post of this thread. We hope to see you as a pilot here soon!

Pilot_InfiniteFlight

4 Likes

Thread bump!

1 Like

I love this VA Thread. Graphics are on point. Well done.

2 Likes

Thank you Jason, we couldn’t have done it without your help!

Pilot_InfiniteFlight

1 Like

Hey everyone! A new event has been posted! Feel free to join!

Staff Hiring
We are hiring PIREP Managers, Route Managers, and Crew Center Managers (this is a new position)! Please apply on our website, or PM @Pilot_InfiniteFlight if you’re interested in one of these staff roles.

Crew Center
Our crew center is back up and running! The link on the original post of this thread should take you to our crew center. Please note, you must be a Breeze Virtual Pilot in order to have a crew center account.

That is all of the updates! We hope these updates are Seriously Nice! All jokes aside, if you want to become a Breeze Virtual pilot, please apply using the link on the original post of this thread. We hope to see you as a pilot here soon!

Screenshot_2022-11-06_4.54.44_PM-removebg-preview

2 Likes

My motherʻs co-workers son was one of the people who made the real life Breeze Airways, I just found that out!

4 Likes

New Codeshare

We are proud to announce that we have codeshared with @AirAsiaVA! All routes are now up to date in our route database, which can be viewed on our website.

Pilot_InfiniteFlight

2 Likes

Hi can I please retake the enterance exam please

Please message the IFC account.

I am proud to be CEO of this amazing VA! Make sure to apply if you’re looking for a perfect VA experience! We are only just getting started!

2 Likes

We are still looking for more pilots! Come join this VA everyone!

flyin_hawaiian
Trainer(TR)

Hey what’s the link to join discord because on my end it says it is expired

Please PM me or @Pilot_InfiniteFlight.