Breeze Virtual | Seriously Nice. The Breeze Way. | Official 2022 Thread

Thanks for applying! We will message you right away to get you started!

f239f19f72867aad125d2724186c6d85e9049ffa

1 Like

Everyone! We now have a crew center!

2 Likes

Everyone! A new event has been posted! We would love to have you at this event! :)

RyMan__7_-removebg-preview

3 Likes

Now that you guys are live as a VA, the only thing to make this VA 1000x better is for IF to put the Breeze livery on the E190 and E195!!

Proud to be flying for you guys as my 16th virtual airline!

2 Likes

We are very glad to have you as a pilot!

1 Like

NEW ROUTE MANAGER! Everyone! We are very happy to announce we have a new route manager! @AVMEX has kindly took a step into the route manager spot as @sammy0909 had to step down! Thanks for all the work you put in for us @sammy0909!

2 Likes

BIG CHANGES

Training Program
We have just launched our new training program! This program is a very simple one. Below I’ll list the steps on how the training program works!

1. Go to the get-a-trainer channel and create a ticket there. Please be patient as a trainer will get to you as soon as possible!

2. Initial Checkflight - If your assigned trainer believes you passed, you immediately get to skip the rest of the training program, and get to start your journey as a Breeze Virtual pilot! If you fail, you must go through the rest of the training.

3. Flight School - This is a 7 day course that lasts up to 30 minutes each day (it may go longer if you want to). You get to choose which days best fit you and your trainer and schedule with each other at least 7 times (doesn’t have to be consecutive days). However, this all has to be done in a month. You and your trainer will spend one on one time going over basic flying procedures. They will help you become a better pilot and prepare you for the last step!

4. Final Checkride - All the hard-work you put into the Flight School all comes down to this. You will have your Final Checkride. If you pass, you get into the VA. If you fail, you can reapply in 30 days.

All existing pilots must file a PIREP by 0400Z on September 1st, 2022 in order to not be put into this training program. New or existing staff members get to bypass this program. If you file a PIREP by the deadline, you don’t get put into this program.

Staff Changes
We have recently made a ton of staff changes. Below I’ll list a few of them.

• @obright39 has stepped down from PIREP Manager. @Epic_Gamer has replaced him at that position.
  • @sammy0909 has stepped down from Routes Manager. @AVMEX has replaced him at that position.
  • @United403 has changed roles from Event Supervisor to Training Program Manager.

Staff Recruitment
We are currently hiring at the following positions.

• We are looking for 3 Trainers to help train our pilots. These trainers MUST be at least Grade 4 and above and have a lot of experience on Infinite Flight. To apply, please go to our website linked in the original post of this thread.

New Codeshares
We have recently partnered with 2 more VA’s. Those VA’s are @AirEuropaVirtual and @UPSVirtual. All routes are currently in our crew center!

Screenshot_2022-08-06_12.37.34_PM-removebg-preview

6 Likes

If anyone wants to be a trainer, either apply for PM me or @United403 on IFC.

2 Likes

We are still looking for Trainers! Please PM me if you’re interested!

1 Like

It’s been a roller coaster with staff changes for sure. Glad to see some people have filled in the spots! :)

Yes and now we got some more staff changes!

1 Like

Ah, website manager had to step down I see.

You’re correct on that!

NEW CODESHARE
We have recently codeshared with @Ryanair.Virtual!

STAFF CHANGES
-@EpicGamer has resigned from PIREP Manager
-@Airplaneking08 has resigned from Website Manager
-@RagonDragon joins us as a Trainer

Hiring
We are looking for 2 more Trainers (must be Grade 4 or higher), a PIREP Manager, and a Website Manager, Please PM @Pilot_InfiniteFlight or apply on our website if you are interested in a staff role!

2 Likes
To all of our American Friends! Happy Labor Day!

IMG_2861

STAFF CHANGES

@Hattie2521 has took the spot for Website Manager! (WM)

Hiring
We are looking for 2 more Trainers (must be Grade 4 or higher), a PIREP Manager, and a Website Manager, Please PM @Pilot_InfiniteFlight or apply on our website if you are interested in a staff role!

5 Likes

Hello Everyone.

With the recent news of all the VA’s Crew Centers being shut down, The staff here at Breeze VA are working on a solution at the moment.

APPLICATIONS

If you have applied and are awaiting a response. Please be patient with us as most people are back in school, work etc.

Hiring

We are looking for 2 more Trainers (must be Grade 4 or higher), Please PM @Pilot_InfiniteFlight or apply on our website if you are interested in a staff role!

2 Likes

Do you guys use/have ACARS in the crew center (the thing that automatically detects your flight to where you can more conveniently file your PIREP)?

Unfortunately, our crew center is down, but I don’t think we currently have ACARS, but I’ll go take a look at everything when we get our crew center back and see if I can add it.

2 Likes

Reminder that our IFC event is tomorrow!

1 Like

THREAD UPDATES
It’s been a while, but we just updated our staff on our thread. All vacant positions are available, so if you want to apply, make sure to go to our website to apply.

2 Likes