Breeze Virtual Presents: Our Opening Event! @KTPA

Breeze Virtual Presents

Hello everyone! From everyone at Breeze Virtual, we would like to welcome you to our first event at Tampa International Airport, one of our amazing hubs! This event is a flyout, which means we all leave from KTPA and fly to whatever destination we want. We hope we see you there!

Breeze Virtual is based on the American low cost carrier Breeze Airways, which is based in Cottonwood heights Utah. Breeze operates 30+ daily flights from its 6 bases across the United States, with a fleet of E190/195 and Airbus A220-300.

Below is some information about KTPA and the beautiful city of Tampa Florida.

en.wikipedia.org

Tampa, Florida

Tampa (US: /ˈtæmpə/) is a major city on the Gulf Coast of the U.S. state of Florida. The city’s borders include the north shore of Tampa Bay and the east shore of Old Tampa Bay. Tampa is the largest city in the Tampa Bay area and the seat of Hillsborough County. With a population of 384,959 according to the 2020 census, Tampa is the third-most populated city in Florida after Jacksonville and Miami and is the 52nd most populated city in the United States. Tampa functioned as a military center d…

en.wikipedia.org

Tampa International Airport

Tampa International Airport (IATA: TPA, ICAO: KTPA, FAA LID: TPA) is an international airport six miles (9.7 km) west of Downtown Tampa, in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. The airport is publicly owned by Hillsborough County Aviation Authority (HCAA). The airport serves 93 non-stop destinations throughout North America, Central America, the Caribbean, and Europe across multiple carriers. The airport was called Drew Field Municipal Airport until 1952. Tampa Bay is the birthplace of…

From Tampa international, Breeze Airways flies to the following following destinations from Airside C of which you can choose from the destinations below:

• Akron/Canton, Ohio KCAK
  • Charleston, South Carolina KCHS
  • Bentonville, Arkansas KXNA
  • Huntsville, Alabama KHSV
  • Louisville, Kentucky KSDF
  • Norfolk,Virginia KORF
  • Oklahoma City, Oklahoma KOKC
  • Richmond, Virginia KRIC
  • Tulsa, Oklahoma KTUL

ATC
Please PM us if you are interested in taking a ATC spot.
KTPA Ground: @AVMEX
KTPA Tower: @AVMEX
KTPA ATIS: @AVMEX
KTPA Departure:
Jacksonville Center:

Become a Pilot!
Want to join Breeze Virtual? Come check out our thread by clicking here!

Now come and join us by RSVP’ing below! From everyone at MXYV, thank you and happy flying!

6 Likes

I will be there! 🤟

1 Like

We will see you there then!

Screenshot_2022-08-06_12.37.34_PM-removebg-preview

Yes indeed I will be joining

It will be a Seriously Nice event! ;)

1 Like

I’ll try to join - i’ll be in a car on a road trip so we’ll see how the connection is lol

2 Likes

Count me in.

2 Likes

I will be there repping my VA!

3 Likes

We’re excited to see everyone at the event in a beautiful Breeze livery! 😁

1 Like

Do i need to be apart of this VA to attend?

Nope, the event is for anyone to attend! You may join the VA if you’d like. You’ll regret it if you don’t! 😉

1 Like

I’ll join.

1 Like

@Breeze_Virtual i already regret not joining

2 Likes

Our pilot applications are open so you don’t have to regret not joining no more!

1 Like

I will plan to join :)

1 Like

We’re excited to see you there!

Everyone is welcomed to join whether you’re a Breeze Virtual pilot or not! I’ll say that you will regret not joining though! 😉

i will definitely be joining!

There are no gate requests, however we do recommend you fly a Breeze plane since it’s a Breeze event, but the choice it yours.

Ima have to go to Houston to