Breeze Virtual Presents: Breeze Airways 2 Year Anniversary Event

On May 27, 2021, Breeze Airways had its very first commercial flight. Nearly 2 years later, Breeze is still going strong with many new routes, hubs, and services being added and announced. For this special occasion, our wonderful pilots voted to fly from Orlando to Charleston to celebrate Breeze’s 2 Year Anniversary! We hope to see you there for this seriously nice event!

Airport: KMCO to KCHS
Aircraft: Breeze A220 or E190
Server: Expert
Event Date and Time: 2023-05-27T16:00:00Z

There will be no gate assignments for this event. Feel free to spawn wherever you would like, but make sure to join us in a Breeze A220 or E190 aircraft!

Orlando

Frequency Controller
ATIS:
Ground:
Tower:
Departure:
Approach:

Charleston

Frequency Controller
ATIS: @Joel_Albert
Ground: @Joel_Albert
Tower: @Joel_Albert
Departure:
Approach:

Want to get in on the action? Apply here to join us at Breeze Virtual and be a part of this seriously nice VA!

7 Likes

Joining this!

wouldn’t ever miss this event!

Can’t wait!

See u all there for sure!! I’m doing the E190

Can’t wait

Excited for this event! See you guys all in Orlando!

1 Like

If I ever join one of these teams, I will make sure to join this one!

FUN FACT

In 2000, Orlando was rated the #1 Airport in North America by J.D. Power & Associates. Orlando also had over 50 million passengers pass through their international airport in 2022.

PhorzaSky
Event Manager (EM)

1 Like

FUN FACT

Charleston Airport isn’t just an ordinary airport. It is a base for military aircraft and the assembly plant for the Boeing 787. You also have an opportunity to spot the rare Boeing 747 DreamLifter flying in and out of Charleston carrying 787 components.

PhorzaSky
Event Manager (EM)

Less than a month now!

I’ll plan on joining this!

Only a few more days now!

Very excited for this one!

If the ATC spot is still vacant could I take GTS at destination airport (KCHS) for the event?

1 Like

Yes you can. I’m not around my computer to put you in the spot so assume you got it

1 Like

Roger thanks. !!

1 Like

I’ll put you down. Thank you for taking this spot and see you tomorrow!

Pilot_InfiniteFlight
Chief Executives Officer (CEO) & Founder

2 Likes

thank you. See you all tommorow!!

1 Like

I’m coming back to the states today be in this event