Breeze Virtual Competition: March 2023

Thread|Website | Apply | Instagram

Greetings everyone and welcome to the March edition of our photo competition! During the month of March, our pilots have been submitting their best Breeze pictures, and you get to help determine a winner. The votes will be public after the poll closes. Want to be apart of the next photo competition? Go check out our thread and apply to become a pilot! Now, lets share these amazing photos!

Photo 1 - @Justin_Betances

Photo 2 - @I_Ride_Southwest

Photo 3 - @EastTexasAviationYT

Photo 4 - @abang_fayyad

March Photo Competition Official Poll

• Photo 1
  • Photo 2
  • Photo 3
  • Photo 4

0 voters

The winner will be announced on 2023-04-06T02:00:00Z. The winner will get a special reward. Good luck everyone!

17 Likes

Good luck everyone :)

These are all really good! But I have one in particular that I love

Very nice photo!

Good luck everybody

Nice Photos, my personal favourite is number 3 but I love all of them

The votes are in! With 57% of the votes, congratulations @I_Ride_Southwest on winning our March photo competition! In 2nd place, @abang_fayyad with 25% of the votes. In last place, we had @EastTexasAviationYT and @Justin_Betances with 9% of the votes. We will message the winners about their prizes.

Thank you for voting! If you want to be apart of the next photo competition, make sure to apply via the links on the first post of this thread. Thanks everyone for voting and congratulations @I_Ride_Southwest on winning! See you guys next month!

3 Likes