Breeze to go all in on the A220 in 2024

A Breeze A220 on approach to Provo with the stunning Utah mountains in the backdrop. Photo credit.

Hello fellow aviators! American low cost carrier Breeze Airways announced this morning that they’ll be transitioning to an exclusively Airbus A220 fleet by the end of 2024. Along with the announcement was an order of ten new examples of the model. The airline won’t be completely ridding themselves of their Embraer E-Jet fleet, however; they announced their fleet of ten E190s and five E195s will continue to be used for charters, focusing on transporting sports teams. As a big fan of the A220 myself I’m excited to see more of these flying around in Breeze’s beautiful livery. I’m also glad to know we haven’t seen the last of their E-Jet series.

Here’s the full story from simply flying:

21 Likes

That’s a nice quality image.

2 Likes

great photo

3 Likes

Along with a big fan of the plane, @AvioesEJogos hates you now.

2 Likes

Well I’m not surprised about this as the ERJs were temporary planes for the airline. The A220 has to be one of my favorite planes and I’m very excited about this

2 Likes

Average CSeries fan

@TA-VA-Yekta @GoldenAviationYT yes I was lucky to find it

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.