Breeze Airways Airbus A220-300

About Breeze

Breeze Airways is a startup planning to start flights in 2021. The airline is owned by David Neeleman who co-founded JetBlue, Azul, and WestJet. They are planning to offer point to point service to many small cities as well as secondary airports in large United States cities. Currently the aircraft Breeze has on order are:

• 60 A220-300
  • 30 E195

I’m requesting this because of the poll going on currently between the A220 and A330. While no winner has been decided yet, I still thought it would be a good idea to request this beautiful livery.

Photo Credit

The airline initially planned to start operations in 2020, but this was postponed due to some obvious reasons. In 2021 they are planning to begin operating with the E195. The first A220 will arrive in 2022.

What do you think of the livery? Personally I appreciate them not making another eurowhite livery, I’m a big fan.

It has my vote

1 Like

I am out of votes

1 Like

Definitely voting. Don’t know if they’ll add it being that technically right now it’s a concept livery. I mean, the plans for the airline could be scrapped at any time. I’ll still try to clear up a vote though

If I had more votes…

Beautiful.

I love the livery, it also looks a lot like La Compagnie’s livery

2 Likes

Adding to that, they should add La Compagnie’s livery to the A321 and new 757

2 Likes

yes…it is such a beautiful livery…like i feel almost all the liveries that use this shade of blue(or whichever one LaCompagnie uses) looks beautiful…

2 Likes

This would be awesome to see!

Voted! Would love to see this new startup in IF soon!

Credits to Airbus for a beautiful shot!

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see this in the air 💙

Bump! Very important for those secondary regional routes and a livery with a bright future (transatlantic/to south america)

This is honestly the only A220 livery I care about. I’m 100% buying pro when it drops.

2 Likes

Voted!!! Can’t wait to see this outstanding livery!

I hope this livery is present on the A220.

Should be given the significance of this carrier for the A220! This is a livery which will offer more routes every year and will at some point most likely also have transatlantic flights (according to the CEO)

1 Like

The best A220 livery, take my vote!

Oh man. I’m definitely not really a fan of another airliner coming into IF, but that’s a beautiful paint.

1 Like