Breathtaking Landings

So I know there is probably a lot of topics regarding this. But I just wanted to know as a pilot to other pilots witch destination was the most breathtaking that you have flown into and Landed at, and with witch aircraft and livery . I flew to Tahiti with Air Tahiti 787-9 today and I had the most beautiful realistic experience of the blue waters surrounding the islands and had a amazing landing on Tahiti Island today.
Let’s hear everyone’s experiences. ✈️🌏

6 Likes

I really love landing at airports in the mountains but for some reason I really enjoyed Kai tak I guess it’s the approach.

2 Likes

Vancouver, today’s airport provides some great views!

4 Likes

Ohhhh wow is that a very difficult airport to land at.

1 Like

How did you come in For you’re landing.

2 Likes

08’s are a stunning approach, especially from a North arrival.

1 Like

KASE is in Denver. It is a difficult approach and a small airport, but it is nice and worth it

1 Like

Do you see lots of mountain aswelll

1 Like

What route do you fly into Denver 😁

2 Likes

Yes you do. I love it!

1 Like

In my case I did KORD to KASE in the CRJ-700 or any jet smaller than a 737 or A321

1 Like

Ohhhh wow I love flying into mountains I love to manouver my aircraft.

2 Likes

Ohhh nice so you won’t be able to land bigger then an express airplane.

2 Likes

No unless your up for a big challenge. The airport is surrounded by mountains

1 Like

I actually flown into Paro Airport with a 737 and that was challenging because it’s located in the bottom of high mountain tops.

2 Likes

NZCH-NZQN(Queenstown). Took of at 6am NZ time, a quick 1h flight, ended up meeting the sunrise while navigating through the Southern Alps while landing at Queenstown(a must visit when flying in NZ).

My view as I backtaxied RWY 05 at Queenstown.

9 Likes

LOWI was a really fun approach

1 Like

That is a nice flight plan you have there

2 Likes

Wow that is really a spectacular view what is you’re scenery settings on because it looks realistic.

1 Like

Ohhhh wow what airport it that.

1 Like