Breaking News: BA CANCELS One LCY-JFK Flight

Multiple sources have reported that as of October 30th (might be a mistake) one of the BA A318 LCY-JFK and JFK-LCY flights have been canceled.

13 Likes

May be due to business fallout from Brexit.

2 Likes

One LCY-JFK flight goes to Brexit, two more left.

2 Likes

Maybe. It also could be because the 318s are due for C-Checks so they wikl have to be out of service. @ClarenceTheAvgeek @KeDoG3

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

I know its crazy! I am in business and this is my personal gateway to Britain from the US.

1 Like

Could be C-Checks but that would not mean cancelling the service, instead they would just be suspending one flight. This sound a little more permanent.

1 Like

True that!

1 Like

I wonder what they’re going to do with the A318 now. Hopefully BA starts a LCY-BOS flight.

2 Likes

Probaly not. If there is one place to go from London it is New York. But we never know ;)

Well now BA has a spare full business class A318. I wonder what they will do with it.

1 Like

So do I :) . Could be for maintenece though, its been a while since these aircraft have had it.

1 Like

NO!!! EGLC-KMHT is a better option

MHT NEEDS International Service!

1 Like

It may just prove to not be profitable anymore, Qatar no longer have any flights to Doha from London with a one class Business configuration mainly due to it not making money

1 Like

Anyone remember EWR-SIN and vice versa?

1 Like

It is on topic, Thanks

As it was a similar type of service.

1 Like

a318’s fly that route??

1 Like

Similar type of service, possibly cancelled due to the same reasons.

Yes. They fly from LCY-SNN, refuel, then continue to JFK.

Fun fact: BA001 which is served on the A318 now used to be the LHR-JFK Concorde flight.

3 Likes

I have told you multiple times to stop. Please do so now. To me this service was anything but similar.

1 Like