Breaking: Boeing CEO Resigns

Hello y'all

We got some wonderful news today. The Boeing CEO has announced that he is resigning due to all of the MAX problems. I think that this is just what the Company needs. Boeing needed better management. Boeing is a great company producing amazing aircraft from the old 747 to the most modern 787.

What is everyones thoughts…

28 Likes

This feels eerily like what happened after the MAX crashes…

4 Likes

It is over due. Now they need to pick people that only care about making the planes that Boeing was known for.

10 Likes

Was only a matter of time.

6 Likes

This should’ve been a long time ago. I hope that Boeing gets a new, better management and starts getting a better rep

8 Likes

I hope Boeing becomes a new CEO that is good, cares about the planes and not the money.

1 Like

I hope the new CEO cares about quality rather than quantity. I want the new B777-9 to be a showstopper that regains Boeings reputation. I want Boeing to be a big and well known company for the right reasons again. I’m tired of flying computers and side stick flown aircraft leading the way

5 Likes

Boeing must re-prioritize safety. That’s all that matters

1 Like

I wanna see my Boeing 797 😏

3 Likes

Not surprised whatsoever. They need to sort themselves out.

3 Likes

Read the article again it says he’s retiring at the end of the year not resigning 👍🏻

I want to see Boeing fix themselves before they introduce any new planes

2 Likes

“retiring” lol jk he is using that as an excuse I think

1 Like

I honestly think he’s just trying to escape his mistakes and let someone else deal with it

2 Likes

That is exactly what I was thinking. He is running away from the problem.

To me it sounds like “retirement” cough cough resigning/being forced out.

Exactly. He’s for sure going to get a really cushy pension and a big ‘ol retirement package. He already makes millions a year, so he’ll probably just go and retire in Maui or something and not ever think about this again.

Totally not there right now

2 Likes

Lucky man.

1 Like

Hopefully the new ceo isn’t just in it for the money

1 Like