Brazilians in Los Angeles Expert Server

Today, we Brazilians will fly over Los Angeles in a massive flight in formationScreenshot_20170907-210931. Let’s celebrate the Independence Day of our country that happened 7/9/1822 in an event that will be destined KONT. We will show our strength and show how important we are to Infinite Flight.

10 Likes

Hello! This should be in #live:events or #live , not. #general.

2 Likes

I’m sure others would love to participate. Please follow this thread to create a proper event:

4 Likes

This is an event that is happening right now. In addition to happening in the Brazilian groups of Infinite Flight (IFBR, IFGVB, MOBSIM)

1 Like

How many people did you guys have?

3 Likes

There were sooo many…

11 Likes

I saw all these gol planes and I was like what is going on here lol 737’s everywhere.

Great effort by the 🇧🇷 infinite flight users Independence day :)

Great ATC by
@cleipelt

10 Likes

I couldnt make it to see your formation. I wish that Portugal had as many avgeeks as you do. Btw, all the best from Portugal

2 Likes

It was the best IFBR event in honor of Brazil’s independence 🇧🇷

5 Likes

And I wish India did… meh
Anyway, good formations! I couldn’t see them myself but they look really good in the pictures!

3 Likes

Maybe a Brazilian Friday night flight ?¿

1 Like

Even though we could not get our event on display IF event, we got together 65 Brazilian players officially and there are more of other countries that joined our event

2 Likes

It’s one of the best, if not the best flight groups on IF. You guys look amazing!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.