Brazil - Federal Police E175 (PS-DPF)

Brazil - Federal Police E175

Credits to: PS-DPF | Embraer 170-200STD | Brazil - Federal Police | William Alves | JetPhotos

This Embraer E175 serves the brazillian Federal Police Department, helping them in crucially operations all the way throuth Brazil.

It’s operated by their aviation division named Coordenação de Aviação. This aircraft arrived in Brazil back in March 2022 and entered in operations recently.

It will be really good have this livery in IF due to the lack of liveries that we have for the E175.

If you liked this livery and really wanna fly all the way throuth brazil, please consider drop your vote here!

Polícia Federal do Brasil – Wikipédia, a enciclopédia livre (wikipedia.org)
Coordenação de Aviação Operacional – Wikipédia, a enciclopédia livre (wikipedia.org)
Chega ao Brasil o 2º Embraer E175 da Polícia Federal - Piloto Policial
Está em operação o primeiro EMB-175 da Polícia Federal » Força Aérea (forcaaerea.com.br)

That dark gray hits different 🥵 Definitely would love to see this in the sim

12 Likes

That gray and gold is beautiful we have to have it

8 Likes

Wow, that’s a really nice livery

7 Likes

a nice livery for a nice jet. have my vote!

7 Likes

Nice 👍 I would vote but I run out of votes

7 Likes

Super Support. It’s beautiful.🤩😍

5 Likes

I liked and voted. 😃

7 Likes

This color combination… 🤌 Unfortunately I’m out of votes but I really support this livery!

6 Likes

Thank all of you guys for the support!

6 Likes

it would be amazing to have this livery on the E175 update. A brazilian airframe need a brazilian livery

7 Likes

it’s voted!! we need that

6 Likes

No votes, but you have my support

6 Likes

I’ve already voted. This painting with this aircraft is very beautiful. You have my vote.

5 Likes

You got it

4 Likes

Awesome colors

3 Likes

Thanks all you guys for the support! Let’s bring this livery to the simulator!

3 Likes

Voted!!! Waiting for it …tks

3 Likes

This and the private tulip are the best 175 Liveries

5 Likes

Beautiful 🔥🇧🇷Voted !!!

5 Likes