Brazil air bridge @SBSP-SBRJ 141930ZMAY20

Brazil Airlines

• Aircraft and Livery: A319 - A320 - B737 - B738 - E195
    Blue, Goal, Tam, Latam

• Route:

SBSP SP021 MOSRA OGVEN IMBID PUKRA 2325S/4535W DORLU IMDAB 2312S/4437W VUREP GELUT RJ031 RJ072 RJ073 RJ904 RJ906 SBRJ

• Time of Departure: 1700Zulu

• Flight Time: 00:40 minutes

• Server: Expert

• Additional Information:

Come on guys, for one of the most popular flights in Brazil. the famous airlift. everyone feel invited. choose your favorite callsings and aircraft and let’s fly!

Screenshot_20200513-222636

Hey, this looks like a fun flight! According to the #live:groupflights category rules, your groupflight must be within 3 hours, so I’d suggest either changing the time, or making it into an #live:events instead! Let me know if you have any questions or need any help!

event topic is blocked for me yet, I think I am not yet allowed to create an Event!

1 Like

Sorry, didn’t notice that. Here’s the 2 options I’d recommend:

1. Change the time
    or
  2. Make it again tomorrow

Let me know if you need anything else :D

That is because you are TL1 (Basic), and you must be TL2 (Member), to post in categories such as the #real-world-aviation, #features, and #live:events cateogry. Stay active, post, and like, and you’ll get there in no time. I have attached some links below to help you get started as well :)

UPDATED - About The Events Category

About The Group Flights Category

Welcome to the Infinite Flight Community

Why Have I Not Reached TL* Yet?

I want to change the time

1 Like

Alright, there should be a pencil icon next to the title where you can edit it :D

Any time within 3 hours. If that doesn’t work for you, then you can flag this topic and create a new one tomorrow!