"Bravo Vatreni!" Livery for Croatian Airlines

The world cup is a huge event involving the entire planet. This year, croatia had some giantic emotions and memories. As I’m by far not the only croatian Infinite Flight fan in this community I would like to request the fiting special livery from Croatian Airlines as a wonderful memorie but also as a symbol from the Developers to the hole community. As this livery isn’t really huge or costly I believe this can be possible. I can speak for the entire croatian part of IFC when I say, we would be heavily proud and thankful for this enormous present.

Full credit goes to Alan Grubelic
Details: The Aircraft would be the A319 wearing the already existing livery but additionally “Bravo Vatreni!” which means “good fire” plus a Football Symbol in red and blue. It really is that simple, but the meaning behind it is unbelieveable.

I know ist not easy to make this happen, but why not try?

Thanks for reading and big thanks to every supporter!!!

Ponosan Hrvatska

This livery is AWESOME! I love soccer, so this would be a super cool livery to see. Sorry that you guys did not win the world cup. Maybe in 4 years. :)

2 Likes

Thank you a lot! Yes we lost this last one, but that won’t stop us from celebrating tonight. Hole Zagreb is entirely Full of proud Croatians, this goes into Croatian history. We are more than happy with this World Cup, so this livery could remember all Croatians but also the rest of the world that nothing is impossible if u fight hard enough

3 Likes

Amazing livery! Croatia didnt deserve to lose in the final, your team played way better than France (in the final).

2 Likes

Cool idea! It’d be great if they added the Air France world cup livery too!

2 Likes

It would be good but I personally don’t think that it is desperately needed!

1 Like

🇭🇷🇭🇷🇭🇷🇭🇷
Yes for the livery!

2 Likes

Yes totally agree! Make it fair and add both!!!😍

1 Like

🇭🇷🇭🇷🇭🇷Legendary🇭🇷🇭🇷🇭🇷

1 Like

This is another ‘nice to have ‘ feature
I’m Saving my votes for some bigger features
Although this would be nice to have

2 Likes

There is nothing “Bigger” to vote for than to get a livery that will represent your nation. (I dont mean you, but for Croatians) :)

1 Like