Bozeman Yellowstone Airport unveiled its new concourse

On Thursday afternoon the Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport opened up its new $26.5M concourse B and add 75,000 square ft to the airport and add five new operational gates onto the now 7 gates that are currently at the terminal.

Along with the new gates is an additional Montana gift shop a new restaurant as well as more retail space for local businesses and a indoor baggage and freight handing abilities.

The airlines that are going to serve the new concourse are United and Alaska Airlines, the new concourse is destined to open in the beginning of November with the first arriving flight at the new concourse on November 5th.

Summary

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bozeman_Yellowstone_International_Airport

18 Likes

In time for my Bozeman flyout 😉

2 Likes

Oh man @PlaneCrazy is going to love this. Hopefully Missoula airport will finish their construction soon too.

2 Likes

I’m flying out to Bozeman for Christmas and I am so excited to see the new concourse.

This whole airport looks like a Bass Pro Shops lol

2 Likes

Bozeman’s economy is seriously skyrocketing. Their population growth rate, real estate prices, and tourism industry is unbelievable, and the valley has a lot of room left for future growth, unlike most Montana cities which have reached their cap, so I can understand why this terminal was built.

1 Like

That’s Montana @AviatorNikola, all of our airports look like a lodge.

2 Likes

Glad to see it’s finally completed! It was supposed to be finished by July but COVID delayed it. BZN now has twice as many gates as any airport in the state! Can’t wait to fly out of it sometime soon!

2 Likes

I will have to take a flight here in Infinite Flight! Looks like a really cool airport! I drove to Yellowstone a few years ago, I can’t imagine the beautiful approach this airport must have! Thanks for the article, it was an interesting read!

1 Like

Montana has a lot of hidden treasures and a lot of good GA routes accessible from other airports as well

1 Like