Boutique Air Callsign

Boutique Air is a regional airline based in San Francisco that does (regional) flights around the US. I would like to add the callsign because if the Pilatus PC-12 gets added, it would be one of the most used callsigns for the Aircraft.
Here’s some more information.

I’ll drop a vote I’m hoping to fly them early next year!

1 Like

Dropping a vote here.

Why?

A little while back I edited an airport where it had an entire ramp as the only serviced non-GA flights, which went to SMF and LAX. I researched quite a bit into this airline out of interest, and gave flown a few of their rothes across the US both East and West Coast.

Hopefully othe PC-12 can be reworked with this one day, and will make the experience a ton better!

2 Likes

We’ve discussed internally and decided to no longer allow requests for airline callsigns without an existing livery in the app itself. There are likely hundreds, if not thousands, of callsigns we can dig up. This is not a great use of resources for a small team or precious votes.

The best way to see your desired callsign in-app is to support the feature request for the livery itself. Other requests similar to this will be closed as discovered over time. Thanks!