Bouncy_butter’s ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED]

Hey there,

I desire to refine my ATC skills in time for my practical examination and what better way to do this than to seek your help and feedback! I’ll be opening Ground+Tower positions at several airports periodically and I’d look forward to seeing your traffic, participation and receiving your candid feedback. I’ll be starting with KSEA, and it’d be great if you could spawn in to do some patterns.

2 Likes

I’ll be closing at around 0500Z today!

Hi there! can’t drop by sadly :(. Might try later

Hello, I was N458WU! Here’s my feedback:

• Late instructions, especially on the runway change.
  • After a runway change request, you need to issue another pattern instruction. Not just only a landing clearance.
  • Should have sent an on-guard message for Delta 1630, or send a “say intentions”. They were on final, with no clearance.
  • Should have cleared Delta 1630 for another runway than 34R. They were approaching short final, and I was only just turning base. You later corrected yourself, but I would have cleared them to land on a different runway earlier.
  • When I announced I would be landing, full stop, you don’t need to have an additional landing clearance. The first landing clearance still stands.

Sorry for my bad landings… I’m very tired haha.
I’ll try to attend more sessions when you are open, and good luck becoming IFATC! :)

1 Like

Aight thanks for the feedback mate! Have a good day/night!

1 Like

Hey guys, Imma head out now. Thanks for the traffic and the feedback, and I look forward to seeing you guys sometime soon at a European airport!

I’m back with Ground and Tower services at LFMN! Pop by, fly some patterns or even the scenic visual approach. I’ll be closing at about 0250Z.

1 Like

i’ll try to stop by!

1 Like

sure! , ill try to do some pattern works

1 Like

sorry dropped my phone 😬

Oh no, looks like your A318 has became a boat!

1 Like

Sorry but I have to go now! See you soon!

1 Like

guess now it’s an airboat

1 Like

1 Like

only feedback i have was at end there make sure you check where aircraft are in the gates as technically i should have a received a pushback clearance there otherwise everything was good!

1 Like

😂✈⛵ guess thats where airbus goes now

1 Like

Are u open still? no frequency there

1 Like

when the session ended, i just divebombed to the water

2 Likes

haha decided to join me?

1 Like

make sure u update ur thread to “closed” if u not open :)

2 Likes