Hello, I was N458WU! Here’s my feedback:
- Late instructions, especially on the runway change.
- After a runway change request, you need to issue another pattern instruction. Not just only a landing clearance.
- Should have sent an on-guard message for Delta 1630, or send a “say intentions”. They were on final, with no clearance.
- Should have cleared Delta 1630 for another runway than 34R. They were approaching short final, and I was only just turning base. You later corrected yourself, but I would have cleared them to land on a different runway earlier.
- When I announced I would be landing, full stop, you don’t need to have an additional landing clearance. The first landing clearance still stands.
Sorry for my bad landings… I’m very tired haha.
I’ll try to attend more sessions when you are open, and good luck becoming IFATC! :)