Bored. Help

Im flying from Norway to England and im bored cause im mid flight. Do you guys have any tips to what to do when bored?

2 Likes

Go sleep that what I do 😂😂

Im joking play games or watch TV do whatever you want

3 Likes

Set your phone aside, watch some videos maybe, sleep, read the IFC, play a game on another device, whatever as long as it’s not on the device you’re playing on,.

2 Likes

Read a book, watch a show, take a nap, study…

You can also do cruise altitude changes based on this cool weather website www.windy.com to maximize efficiency and get the best tailwinds. It keeps me active on long flights.

1 Like

I‘m often scrolling through Instagram on my phone while flying on my iPad.

4 Likes

Take the time to refresh and read/ watch some tutorials

3 Likes

Hmm… i guess i can try one of these Things. Thanks guys🙂

1 Like

Study for school, do homework, read, go outside, etc. I fly in IF mostly because I want time away from electronics, so I do these specific things the most.

2 Likes

I’m doing a degree at the minute so I usually revise or write my essays.

2 Likes

Homework, Homework, homework

2 Likes

Basically do whatever you like that’s the thing lol.
Although I would recommend you check every few minutes here and there just to make sure everything is fine, or to make some minor adjustments to match your FPL

2 Likes

I look for wacky airports, and weird way point names. After I get bored, I come here to the IFC

1 Like

Checkout badbadweather.com and decide on an airport for your low visibility landing training or your next windy pattern adventure; gain some XPs

2 Likes

Download LiveFlight app on your mobile device (if you’re flying with different device) and track your flight based on actual locations on earth… It gives you a great sense of realism like if you’re watching FlightRadar24

1 Like

Fly the A350 and play Atari!

4 Likes