Bon Voyage! @ KEWR - 272000ZJAN19 [Time Change]

Hello there!
Tailwinds is flying to France Next weekend in the stunning United 787-10 which we all love 😍 We invite anyone to join this flight as we take the -10 variant overseas.

Flight Details:
Departure Airport: KEWR
Arrival Airport: LFPG
Time: 27th of January at 2000Z (ZULU) Noon the 27th of January (Pacific Time)
Server: Expert
Aircraft: United 787-10
ETA: 6-7 Hours
NOTAM: Please be respectful to eachother and watch out for each other and give plenty of room for Everyone else when on the ground and in the air. Try to maintain a 5nm-8nm distance between the aircraft in front of you!

Gates:
51: @Daniel14
52: @DEN_Airport
53: @JeromeJ
54: @AvaitionFreak
56: @Luke_Sta
57:

More gates will Be added if needed*

Interested in joining TFC? We would Love to ave you aboard! Just fill in an application and we will respond within 24 hours! Not sure? Check out our [official thread] (Tailwinds Flying Club | Join Nothing But The Best (2019 Update!)) for more details!

I’ll take a gate I don’t care which one

Hi, how are you? It’s a good event that you’re organizing. So, we have a problem that is the time that this event is going to end. I believe that a lot of people will be sleeping. I’m from São Paulo, Brazil. starting at 20 Z, the flight will end around 1h a.m here and I’ll probably be sleeping.
If you intend to change the time, let me know, maybe I can attend.

I’m sorry, but we are unable to make it earlier as any earlier and people on the West Coast might not be blue to wake up early enough. We do plan to have shorter events in the future!

Signing you up now!

Ill take any gate please.

Signed you up! See ya there!

I’ll take a gate I haven’t tried a long overseas flight as I haven’t had the time. So sign me up!

I will take a gate. See you there!

Added you and @AvaitionFreak!

Event is this weekend! Sign up now!

Due to unforeseen circumstances, this event is now postponed one week. Thank you for your understanding!