Bombardier Global Express (GLEX)

This plane is a private jet.
Since fuel consumption will be coming out, I figured that this would be a cool private jet to have in global because it has a range of 7,000+ miles (11,265+ km). That’s about the distance from New York to China nonstop.
Not my photo, source

52 Likes

https://community.infiniteflight.com/t/using-others-photos/89614
Please give proper credit to the owner of this photo. See the above topic for specific information. :)

3 Likes

Please give credit to the owner of this picture to avoid confusion. If taken from the internet, please also provide a link to the original photo.

13 Likes

Thanks for doing that @RTG113 (:

7 Likes

No problem, thank you for pointing it out

2 Likes

What variant is this? The Global Express has 2 variants: the Global 5000 and Global 6000 (the Global 7000/8000 are in development). Could someone clear this up/make it more specific?

3 Likes

Very nice plane! I give you a vote :)

5 Likes

I give you a vote! It is about time we get some more business aircraft in IF. This plane looks beautiful in a NetJets Livery!
Have a look: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:N141QS_Bombardier_Global_Express_NetJets_(12771708633).jpg

4 Likes

The plane even has ‘global’ in its name. We need this for global.

3 Likes

True! We need more private planes.

3 Likes

That is the best thing I have ever heard!

4 Likes

That is quite the range! I would really like to see this in Infinite Flight! :)

3 Likes

Or considered the CRJ-900 BBJ

4 Likes

It is time we get more respect shown to the business aviation community! Also, @AggieAirlines ,That is not a true business jet though.

3 Likes

Then I can call it the CBJ! 😂😂

5 Likes

Haha! Maybe the Columbus Blue Jackets (CBJ) should get one for their new team plane when their old DC-9 is up.

3 Likes

I honestly didn’t expect my suggestion to get this much support. Thanks guys!

2 Likes

I live 2km away from the GLEX final assembly plant, yes from me! Especially want the GLEX7000.

2 Likes

Yes! We need more private jets!

4 Likes

Come on guys, this needs more votes!

2 Likes