Bombardier Global 7500

Let’s get some more votes in!

The Bombardier Global 7500 is incredibly impressive, capable of short-field performances such as out of London City, even at large payloads. As well as incredible field performance, the 7500 also has an incredible range, allowing you to fly from London, practically anywhere (other than Australia, sorry…)!

Vote vote vote vote vote vote vote!

3 Likes

Addison to Dubai
or Sydney to Addison

1 Like

With Infinite Flight stating that they will start putting a focus on private aircraft, beginning with the Challenger 350, I think it’s about time for people to vote for a second business jet to enter into IFs virtual skies…the Bombardier Global 7500.

Boasting a range that dwarfs some airliners, a 19 passenger max capacity, an all glass flight deck, hundreds of active aircraft, and it also being relatively new into service, the 7500 is the perfect choice for a large, long range private jet.

I mean seriously, who doesn’t want to fly THIS!

Let’s get this plane some votes!

4 Likes

a Global express flew from (london luton-Kahului maui) a couple of months back

3 Likes

Dang that is long 13 to 14 hours. I’m guessing.

1 Like

Yeah its crazy, i beleive it was a vistajet, shown here:

3 Likes

Now this, this is the type of business jet that comes to my mind when I think of Private Jet!

2 Likes

We’re gaining votes but we still need more!

The Global 7500 is the premier business jet for intercontinental VIP travel and the perfect private plane for the virtual skies.

The 7500s much smaller, but older, sister will soon be welcomed to IF, so what better than to bring it in as well?

⬆️ ⬆️ Go vote up there! ⬆️ ⬆️
⬇️ ⬇️ For this down here ⬇️ ⬇️

2 Likes

This is an amazing aeroplane it would look awesome with the latest Infinite Flight tech!

1 Like

Definitely voting for this aircraft, hopefully we can fly it someday in the sim!

1 Like

For real! Imagine a rendered version of the flight deck!

2 Likes

What’s with the iPads? Are those part of the plane?

1 Like

Not part of the plane, no. They are often used to replace paper charts and manuals. Could also be used for weather data, etc.

1 Like

Mostly used as a Flight Bag. New aeroplanes using digital flight bags like the one in Boeing 777 (this is an old one)

It has all the necessary information and documents in it. Back in the days the pilots used to have lots of documents behind the cockpit where they could read manuals, checklists, charts, navigational documents etc. Nowadays thanks to digital flight bags, having lots of documents is not necessary anymore, they can reach all the information easily.

If it’s not in the plane by design pilots can use 3rd wave digital flight bags using their own devices (cellphones, tablets, laptops) as well (Like some general aviation planes, private planes etc).

When I find some time I want to develop a web-based digital flight bag for all the community so ifc can use it just like the ones in the real life.

2 Likes

This beautiful jet is almost at 50 votes, we just need two more people!

Let’s get some votes in!

My favorite livery, NetJets. I feel like it’s the dominant business jets fleet and I was right and that’s partly why I like NetJets: largest operate of private business jets. But mainly, it’s due to the fact that the livery looks nice too so having NetJets livery on Bombardier Global 7500 would certainly be a beuty ;)

2 Likes

Bumping this post again in the interest of getting more votes for the incredible Global 7500!

We are literally 2 votes away from 50!

Let’s get there soon!

Meanwhile, fantasize about flying this monster (pun intended)

4 Likes

Boosting this post again!

We are one vote away from 50…JUST ONE VOTE

To the person reading this please vote 🥺

The Bombardier Global 7500 is the perfect business aircraft for infinite flight following the Challenger 350. With an intercontinental range and short-field performance, the 7500 can really go anywhere!

Look at this beut

1 Like

This plane is awesome with a max range of 7700 nm

1 Like

No words needed to describe how beautiful this Global is

No words needed to describe how much we need it in the Sim

Vote for the 7500!

3 Likes