Bombardier Global 7500

Yeah I think everyone would enjoy it.

Bombardier Global 7500 VistaJet

3 Likes

Well, this is a bit of a bump…

Since I recently learned that Gulfstream has a bit of legal protection on their aircraft, I thought I might come here and boost this post a bit (hopefully Bombardier doesn’t have legal protections on their business aircraft…)

IF really desperately needs a new business jet, and the Global 7500 is the PERFECT choice

I mean, c’mon…how cool would this be…

2 Likes

Now we should all focus on this since we can’t get the G650 😞 hopefully we can transfer all the g650 votes to this beauty 😌

3 Likes

Exactly what I’m doing ;)

IF needs an up to date business jet, as the CCX model is very old, and to be honest, flying a 737BBJ just isn’t the same. The Global 7500 is the perfect choice!

4 Likes

We need a new business jet in IF asap.

1 Like

Long range business jets are where it’s at.

Don’t lie to me, we all know that you want a new business jet…

All rise for the Global 7500 💪

2 Likes

Voting for this because of Gulfstream Copyright issues Bombardier Global 7500 | Being the best - YouTube

2 Likes

Now that all the Gulf Stream feature request have been closed I hope to see a lot more votes in this topic we need a high-quality long-range business trip and the Global 7500 is perfect especially since we already have bombardier aircraft in the sim

4 Likes
2 Likes

Now this is the must have business jet in the sim,

Definitely have my vote since I got one back considering the very disappointing yet unsurprising news about the Gulfstream family.

one of these flew from Paris to Honolulu a few months back. it is the longest netjets flight ever

1 Like

Well, well, well…It seems as though all Gulfstream feature requests have been taken down due to the legality of integrating them into the simulator.

Anyhoo…

Even without the G650, there are MANY other long-range aircraft that would be wonderful to incorporate into the sim. The Bombardier Global 7500 is an AMAZING one that (I hope) would be legal putting in, and is a lot newer, larger, and has a longer range than the G650.

I wish (and hope) that we could transfer the votes from the G650 to this post judging by the fact that many of the people voting there didn’t specifically want the G660, but instead wanted a better business jet than the Cessna Citation. This jet being that better business jet.

In the meantime, EVERYONE WHO READS THIS PLEASE VOTE!

Here’s a cool pic ☺️

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Going to continue to boost this post in hopes that more and more people vote for this much-needed jet!

The Bombardier Global 7500 has a maximum range of 7,700nm, meaning you can take it on flights such as Paris - Honolulu, Los Angeles - Syndey, Dubai - SanFrancisco, AND MORE!

As well as the fact that it is a private jet, meaning that you are not withheld to certain airline routes.

Vote for the incredible Bombardier Global 7500!

4 Likes

You already know I’m gonna 3D model this in blender

3 Likes

Please do! That would be sick!

2 Likes

The 7500 is SUCH A COOL PLANE!

Too bad the Gulfstream topic is closed, but good point about the newer avionics, longer range, and larger plane. Definitely would be cooler

2 Likes