Bombardier Global 7000

Capable of holding up to ten passengers and traveling over seven-thousand miles on a non-stop flight, the Bombardier Global 7000 is one of the most popular private jets in the world, with almost forty of these planes sold in 2013 alone, for a profit of two billion dollars. The plane also features four living spaces, a dinner table that can seat six people, and large windows in the cabin allowing you to look out and gaze at the vast landscape below.

48 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

THAT is a cool business jet! I hope it will be considered…

6 Likes

If only I could afford one😉

3 Likes

That’s a pretty awesome looking plane!

1 Like

It would be nice to have another small business jet in the SIM. The CCX needs a friend. This plane would be awesome to have. It has my vote! 👍

1 Like

This would be amazing to have especially when ‘Global’ is out 😉

3 Likes

The feature Request itself has the same content. We do not need duplicate threads for the sake of more feature attention. Users will use their votes on features they want. Simply edit this thread.

4 Likes

Nice jet! If only I could afford one…

2 Likes

This plane would definitely be great for long haul flights!

3 Likes

Oh, I like that one. We definitely need more business jets. We only have the Cessna Citation X, and personally I think it’s one of the ugliest existing planes. (Cessnas fault, not the one of FDS).

2 Likes

The C750 has also got an design fault in IF. The winglets are cutoff which makes it look uglier than it really is.

3 Likes

I doubt that this will be making it into the update unfortunately, since we haven’t seen or heard about a business jet addition yet :/ Fingers crossed though. I’ll have to root around for a spare vote!

1 Like

Of course it won’t be in the update.

But maybe in the following one if there is a new poll.
I wonder when we get to vote for the next aircraft.

1 Like

I‘ve just read that the global 7000 did achieve a speed of Mach 0,995 during testing.

That’s really impressive in my opinion.

1 Like

So many nice long range bizzjets out there. I really do hope i am able to decide for one in the future poll.

New one being made.