Bombardier Dash-8 Q300

But we already have the E-170, 175, 190, 195

1 Like

But that’s just the E-Jets Family :)

1 Like

Hopefully this is not as bad as the q40 the q400 was absolutely horroble

I think the q400 is a terrific aircraft

2 Likes

It is very well designed, not exactly for the newer pilots. It can be hard to control, you will get used to it.

3 Likes

I’m sure you know what I’m thinking @Skylines

Jetstar livery! :-)

2 Likes

I thought so, when you mentioned me in the Jetstar Topic.

I thought: “he’s said something about the Jetstar Q400 in that thread didn’t he” :)

What about the Q400? I thought it would be a good buddie with the Qantas Q400 in Qantas Virtual :-)

Are you serious? Hahah it’s one of, if not the best airplane in the app at the moment.

2 Likes

Maybe because if we have the 742 then I’m sure they can do this but they do have a point with already having the Q400…

The Q400 is having a hard time all alone, he needs a little brother! :-)

1 Like

Aww. That’s just adorable. But it’s so short and cute!

2 Likes

An amazing aircraft, would be over the moon to see this.

1 Like

I would definitely like to see these on Infinite Flight! Air New Zealand fly them in to my nearest commercial airport NZTU. They are a really nice aircraft to fly on too.

2 Likes

Yes, I would like to this. Another regional turboprop aircraft and would fit nicely next to the Q400. Like to see it in an Air New Zealand livery so I can fly more regional routes in that great country.

1 Like

I think the Q400 is way more popular and used more by regional carriers.

If it is added the Air NZ livery is a must

2 Likes

The 747 is being retired by many airlines. Is Infinite Flight going to remove it? No.
Sometimes, realism isn’t as important in a certain way. It shouldn’t be dissmised completely even if it’s not being manufactured and if only a small number of airlines use it. Yes, there are aircraft that have a higher demand and yes, this may not be your first choice. However, this shouldn’t immediately be shunned down to “not happening”.
I personally think that this would be a interesting addition to IF.
Also, @anon11606441, how exactly is the Q400 a “horrible” aircraft?

1 Like

Air New Zealand operates quite a few.

2 Likes

Its nice and I want it but I would rather see the ATR 72 being added.