Bombardier CSeries

Well what do I have to say more? Awesome plane, cockpit even cooler
looks stylish! It’s still in development but I’m in love with it already! Would be awesome to fly it myself in IF one day!

See the full resolution pictures here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/114381233@N04

101 Likes

Great idea. Let’s get it’s turboprop half-brother, the Dash 8 Q400 first, then the CS100/CS300. The Embraer E-Series already has the CS’ segment of the market covered in IF.

Best, Boeing707

3 Likes

Sorry but I don’t really like the Embrears in general :/ It’s like flying a pencil or something… Also their design is more than 15 years old, I’d definitely prefer the CS100 over those flying pieces of cardboard!
Fun fact: The CS100/300 have more than the double of the range the Embraers have!

I’d have nothing against seeing the Dash 8 in IF tho!

6 Likes

I don’t like the E-Jets alot too! The CS is the best regional jet, behind the EMB-120.

But if I had pick sodes on the Embraer vs. Bombardier war, I’d pick Embraer because the CRJ-100/-200 is flat out ugly, the -700 is ok, but the -900, -1000 and CS is terrific. The EMB-110 is ugly. The EMB-120 and CBA-123, ERJ-145 are terrific. erj-135, -140 are great. E-Jets are ok.

Best, Boeing707

2 Likes

Naaa :stuck_out_tongue: I prefer the CS100/300 over all of the embers ;)

4 Likes

WOW!!..look how awesome those engines look for that size aircraft…really sweet looking…

2 Likes

Love the geared turbofan 😍.

Best, Boeing707

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

https://community.infiniteflight.com/t/bombardier-cseries/4051?u=nick_art

2 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes

1 Like

Yes-10 or so CS100s

1 Like

CS300 is too long IMO. Looks kinda ugly if you ask me. CS100 is much nicer.

2 Likes

I feel the same way!

1 Like

Doesn’t American fly these too?

1 Like

I love the CSeries especially seeing as the wings are made in Ireland.

2 Likes

1 Like

Stuff got merged, you made another CS100/CS300 request after I dud, so sb merged our two suggestiones!

1 Like

I would be great but the City won’t let them extend the runway

1 Like