Bombardier CSeries/Airbus A220

More Votes plz

1 Like

Imagine if all 17,000 people who saw this, voted. If we had that, we would have this aircraft.

3 Likes

Someone on the Instagram livestream asked if they could add the A220, and Jason and Laura said tomorrow 🤣👀

6 Likes

I would be happy with that!

1 Like

I need to see this in infinite flight

1 Like

Yeah, we at least need an E-Jet rework.

1 Like

Good news. New customer for A220

3 Likes

I love this plane but unfortunatly I’m out of votes

With the A220 having a nice presence at SJC and SFO, I would love for this airplane to be added. I’m sure those at DLVA would very much appreciate it as well! :D

4 Likes

Same with virtualBlue with the upcoming presence of jetBlue A220s. 🤗

1 Like

Speaking of virtualBlue, if the A220-100 and A220-300 both get added, not only does DLVA and virtualBlue appreciate it, but also ACVA. Especially for ACVA at SJC and SEA because SJC will get YYZ and SEA will get YUL in May with the A220-300! :D

1 Like

As much as i dislike short/medium haul, if this plane got added, i’d enjoy IF a whole lot more and so would many others. It should be next year reworking the 757/767/ and adding the A220🤷🏻‍♂️

3 Likes

I like this idea…hopefully the developers add the A220 sooner rather than later

3 Likes

I was thinking about that when the finished with there the stuff right now A.K.A 777 and A350 they might just rework the 757 and 767 and make the A220 sounds like a good idea

I would love to see this gorgeous plane in IF.

6 Likes

467 votes! This beauty deserves to be added to IF.

2 Likes

Yes, she really needs to be added to IF! Hopefully the developers start looking into this airplane soon! :D

3 Likes

Maybe after the Cessna and the 350 would they consider such a beauty. I saw one for the first time like 3 days ago in person and man not only did it look beautiful, but those engines just sounded amazing for such a small plane!

1 Like

You know Air Canada A223s are going there?

Yup! From YYZ! 😃