Bombardier CSeries/Airbus A220

Air France will operate the CS300.

5 Likes

Having this fly alongside the A350 since it is like it’s little brother, would be great to see in infinite flight!

8 Likes

I’ve reached my vote limit, but I totally agree with you !

1 Like

With the live instruments of the A320, I hope the cockpit and systems will be easy to recreate onto the A220 one day

2 Likes

It’s just a fantastic and beautiful aircraft!

7 Likes

It has my vote!

It looks like a mini version of the 787 fuselage with wings of a mini A330

1 Like

I know it’s a dumb question but where can I vote

1 Like

On the very top of the topic, should be the first thing up there 😉

Thank you I just voted :D

2 Likes

Y’know, I’ve gotta say - the A220 really is a pretty magnificent bird. From being owned by Bombardier and being the CSeries to Airbus’ A220, it’s had an undoubtedly interesting life, and fills a lot of neat purposes.

I would love to see the A220 in IF some day! With orders from JetBlue, Air Canada, EgyptAir, and the Lufthansa group, and being operated by Swiss, Delta, AirBaltic, and Korean, it’s definitely serving a unique market.

Will be fun to use the A220 in IF once it hits our infinite skies!

11 Likes

How I didn’t think of this before now I have no idea! We definitely need some more short haul passenger jets! You got my vote!

1 Like

The A220 is a pretty neat aircraft!

It is operated mostly on SH routes, BUT it can do an Atlantic cruise without any problems.
That is why some major Airlines have now either bought it or will soon do so.
Airbus has also announced a “LH” version… lets vote and see!!! :)

3 Likes

Also it’s the 6 year anniversary of the A220-100’s (or rather the CS100’s) first ever flight!

2 Likes

Since my mother airline AirBaltic is a big A220-300 Customer and that I’m likely flying one on October, I need this in IF because I want more AirBaltic liveries.

1 Like

So is the c serious and the a220 the same thing?

Yes, they are.

1 Like

Airbus acquired the CSeries program in 2018 and consequently renamed the aircrafts.

The CS100 was renamed to A220-100 and the CS300 was renamed to A220-300.

Nonetheless some airlines do still use the old names including SWISS until the beginning of the winter schedule when the aircraft will be renamed with SWISS as well.

Still the CSeries branding lives on in form of a plaque on the “doorstep” of the aircraft!

3 Likes

No votes left but otherwise I would 100% vote. It’s such an awesome plane with some cool airlines which use it. With the a220 we could bring Riga to life!😂

5 Likes

Voted! We definitely need this in IF! The only comparable aircraft is the E-Jet family which needs a re-work.

5 Likes