Bombardier CSeries/Airbus A220

The first time I saw this aircraft I fell in love, I still love it. This is needed.

1 Like

Let’s revive this post

Airbus A220 or BCS. Your choice. But lets get it… :)

It would be a nice plane to have in IF! but I don’t think it’s a priority right now. One the a350 is released maybe this would be the next aircraft. Who knows!

1 Like

Might be fun to have it in both the Airbus and the Bombardier livery.

2 Likes

Just to ensure everyone is aware: We can vote for the A220 (formerly known as CSeries) in the pinned poll on the forum.

Please cast your vote for this fantastic aircraft to have it added to Infinite Flight probably within 2019, thank you!!!

5 Likes

EVERYONE! You have just 5 mins. to cast your vote! Go vote for this beauty before it ends!

3 Likes

A list of my personal reasons to support the A220:

1. Outside appearence: In my opinion it’s simply an amazing and very beautiful aircraft (See the attached image!)
  2. The flight deck: The A220 has an amazing state of the art flight deck with 5 to 7 big screens and lovely huge windows.
  3. The capabilities of the A220: The A220 can fly flights from 30 minutes to 6-8 hours with maximum payload. It’s also built for short runways and the A220-100 is even equipped for steep approaches such as London City.

Source: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9284528#modal-large-photo

A long story short: In my opinion the A220 is beautiful and built and equipped for a huge diversity of flights and routes and it’s my absolute favourite.

Thank you for your support for this fantastic aircraft!

5 Likes

I’ve voted ages ago for this aircraft. I want it, bad.

2 Likes

the A220 is my second favorite plane after the A350 and I would like to see it in the skies of infinite flight

6 Likes

It’s a new type of Airbus I haven’t seen it before

We definitely need a220

3 Likes

Still, talking about cs series?

1 Like

I can’t accept that Airbus brought it off them… They had no choice 😥… Bombardiwr is my favourite company for both planes, trains and general tech… They still rule the private jet family though

1 Like

chrome why no one talking about this?

1 Like

Btw sorry for not cropping

Because this is a feature request for the plane itself. You could create a feature topic!

Thanks for the suggestion!

This aircraft is gonna be huge.

”… when I polled a group of passengers on the A220, their response was immediate and enthusiastic. Most people don’t know what type of bird they are flying on, but the people on my flight immediately knew that there was something very special about this aircraft. I’ve never seen passengers so enthusiastic.”. - Tom Harris Airways Magazine

1 Like

Kinda off topic. I would love to see this plane in the game but I think the devs should work on adding more planes and reworking stuff to perfection before adding any new stuff.

That would be “adding more planes”, wouldn’t it? ;)

But while disagreeing, I get what you are saying.

Nonetheless for me the A220 would be the perfect addition to InfiniteFlight:

2 Likes