Bombardier CSeries/Airbus A220

Same with virtualBlue with the upcoming presence of jetBlue A220s. 🤗

1 Like

Speaking of virtualBlue, if the A220-100 and A220-300 both get added, not only does DLVA and virtualBlue appreciate it, but also ACVA. Especially for ACVA at SJC and SEA because SJC will get YYZ and SEA will get YUL in May with the A220-300! :D

1 Like

As much as i dislike short/medium haul, if this plane got added, i’d enjoy IF a whole lot more and so would many others. It should be next year reworking the 757/767/ and adding the A220🤷🏻‍♂️

3 Likes

I like this idea…hopefully the developers add the A220 sooner rather than later

3 Likes

I was thinking about that when the finished with there the stuff right now A.K.A 777 and A350 they might just rework the 757 and 767 and make the A220 sounds like a good idea

I would love to see this gorgeous plane in IF.

6 Likes

467 votes! This beauty deserves to be added to IF.

2 Likes

Yes, she really needs to be added to IF! Hopefully the developers start looking into this airplane soon! :D

3 Likes

Maybe after the Cessna and the 350 would they consider such a beauty. I saw one for the first time like 3 days ago in person and man not only did it look beautiful, but those engines just sounded amazing for such a small plane!

1 Like

You know Air Canada A223s are going there?

Yup! From YYZ! 😃

i know ill spot one when they arrive

I can’t believe I have not voted for this. I would love to see this airplane in Infinite Flight!

3 Likes

I think we should start a petition to rename the Airbus A220 back to the Bombardier CS. It would help acknowledge that Bombardier has designed the plane and they deserve more credit. Also, Bombardier is a more neutral company in the commercial aviation world, slightly favored by Airbus than Boeing because of the Airbus acquisition. Because Bombardier isn’t directly part of the Airbus-Boeing war, it would help Airbus sell their planes slightly better to airlines who are Boeing loyal, like Southwest and Westjet. Also, Bombardier has had lots of trouble over the past few years and almost went bankrupt, they achieved something remarkable by making the CS Series. I think we should call the A220 the Bombardier CS-100/200 regardless of the Airbus buyout. It also gives us Canadians something extra to be proud of. image image

5 Likes

That is a very good idea! Although I prefer A220 over C-Series, I’m sure many would appreciate it if Bombardier received more attention and credit for creating this incredible aircraft.

Change.org is a great place to start this petition!

2 Likes

The C series and the A220 are essentially the same thing, just different names. It’s a Bombardier designed plane, with the Airbus logo slapped on the side of it.

@BigBert10 hopefully those A220’s will be coming to SJC.

The A220s are already at SJC

Delta has nonstop A220 service to SJC from SLC and SEA. (I’ve flown on a Delta A220 SEA-SJC) Soon, we will have Air Canada’s A220s from YYZ.

1 Like

LaGuardia will be getting more A220 service as well! Air Canada will fly them from Montreal starting March 2020 😃

I wouldn’t agree as the amount of sales generated by Airbus for this fantastic airplane is simply stunning. Under Bombardier the airplane was not in a good competitive position, even though it’s design is great. Now with the slight enhancements made by Airbus and the power of the salesforce the aircraft is selling better and better and there are exciting times ahead for the A220!