Bombardier CSeries/Airbus A220

#TeamA220
IF 2020 vote team A220

10 Likes

#teamA220!

You gotta admit the Air baltic special liveries are amazing (im to lazy to show it)

1 Like

don’t want a330 reworked so I guess I’ll vote a220

2 Likes

You wont regret it!

1 Like

I would appreciate it if you would vote for the main one of them: airBaltic Latvia 100 livery - A220-300

1 Like

Get your votes out on the -300 hurry

1 Like
1 Like

Imagine if it reaches 1000 votes before Friday 🌚

1 Like

Today, the A220 gets my vote. I’d rather one brand new aircraft than a reworked one that’s pretty good in its current state.

I hope we win. But we know how voting here goes…

Best of luck 🤞

13 Likes

I thought you were voting for the A330 as of last night?

As of last night, I had planned to vote for the A330, but seeing the poll and caveats this morning has shifted my mind to the A220. I’d rather have one brand new aircraft than a reworked one that’s in a pretty good state as is. I hope the A220 wins but we’ll see.

9 Likes

Too many long-haulers are already reworked. Preferably the ERJ would have got it’s desperately needed update but sadly it failed to reach the second poll. The A220 is definitely preferable to the A330 though, so I’ll be putting my vote behind that.

4 Likes

VOTE A220 #MAKEAVIATIONGREATAGAIN
#VOTEA220 #SHORTHAUL

5 Likes

Get voting for the A220.

I’m sick to death of all this love for more long haul aircraft. Its boring.

In 7hrs I could do 7 flights, not 1. Lazy the lot of them.

Vote A220.

11 Likes

@IFFR_SunZen @Hugo.fr ahah, he ended you. 💀

Btw I hope we can fly with Swiss 🇨🇭🥰 A220 !

4 Likes

I can do like 10 flights In 14 hours

2 Likes

I am seeing much more support to the A220 on the thread! Let’s get this beauty of an aircraft! We don’t need more long haulers!

🇪🇪

🇱🇹

5 Likes

Who said we had to do long haul! I can do an AerLingus flight from Dublin to Malaga for 3 hours in the A330 (this is a real flight)!

Anyways Good Luck to you guys, May the best vote win! See you Friday!

1 Like