Bombardier CRJ1000

It looks funny… I mean, it’s VERY long! But those engines look tiny too! I’ll bookmark and drop a vote in once one frees up :)

I think this plane is amazing ! If this was added to Infinite Flight I would fly it all the time!

Hbaah he did not think that one through. Maybe not understanding our sense of humour. 🙊🙈

Amazing. Can’t wait for them to eventually add this… 🤙🏾🇦🇺🏳️‍🌈

1 Like

Just going to put this back out there. Amazing aircraft. I especially love the Binter livery!

2 Likes

I believe this was confirmed and included in the upcoming CRJ rework! Which aircraft do you want to see next? You decide!

3 Likes

Well would definitely love to see this come out with it! We will probably know more after the MD-11 update comes out

1 Like

Honestly looks like it shouldn’t be able to fly, but i also believe personally that it would make a weird while bringing a bit of hype based on the CRJ younger sister being hard to land by many.

Mickey likey!! the lenght makes the turbines look kinda small, but it’s cool. that livery is FIRE!

1 Like

What a beauty. Stumbled upon this while I was browsing for liveries and CRJ variant requests that deserve my vote. This one is definitely worthy!

2 Likes

This is a must have in IF! But unfortunately I’m out of votes. Sorry I would vote if I could. Good luck man! 👍

1 Like

Garuda CRJ1000 in IF 😍

1 Like

Remember to vote for this if you want to see it in the upcoming CRJ update!

1 Like

Looks like your wish was partially granted on the last instagram post. We will be getting the Livery(best one I’ve seen for the CRJ). We’ll see if we get the CRJ1000

1 Like

I sure hope we do! The CRJ-1000 is such a great aircraft getting used more and more by Airlines like Iberia, HOP, and more!

1 Like

I like it, but at what point does it stop becoming a CRJ? It’s so long, they’d be better off building a mid-sized aircraft and giving Boeing something else to cry about.

1 Like

I like it. It’s a great aircraft, and I especially like the pencil look on planes :P

The engines look way too small for the length of this bad boy 😂

1 Like

The Bombardier CRJ-1000 is now officially confirmed, thanks FDS!

26867963_183011889122654_2079384648009383936_n

8 Likes