Bombardier CRJ Rework

Cannot wait for it, as well as all the others that need to be reworked as well :)

4 Likes

Bumping this topic for the new voting system. :)

1 Like

@Cessna_Driver this should be your favorite feature request for the year

2 Likes

Really want to see this in IF get voting people

1 Like
2 Likes

I’m not really sure where all of the CRJ love is…We really need this rework.

6 Likes

It’s all buried up inside of @Cessna_Driver

1 Like

Guys you need to check out that CRJ1000 for real. I mean many love sticks, some hate them. But I’m pretty sure most would love to see this superlong version of the CRJ.

2 Likes

Hoping to see this after the MD-11! I want my United Express CRJ-700 so I can fly MESA.

1 Like

I would love to see the Delta Connection livery on this… I would use it a lot in Regional flights when Global comes out. You earned my vote :)

5 Likes

I don’t mean to be rude but to just got back to the community and it is stuffed with feature requests!

I have to agree with you @LAHockey lots of the requests will probably not come To IF for a long period of time…

2 Likes

All these feature requests! Make it stop!

2 Likes

For a moment the first 13 topics on the main page were all features. I had to go back and check that I wasn’t looking at just features. Only to realize I was still on latest. 😒

2 Likes

Yes, I now have to resort to New so I can get some NEW information. We get it people! Infinite Flight doesn’t have everything so be patient and stop spamming silly feature requests! 😊

2 Likes

src : http://images.flugrevue.de/sixcms/media.php/11/thumbnails/crj1000nextgen-2_zoom.jpg.2283150.jpg

My kind of CRJ :D
I still cant believe they stretched it to almost 40 meters, must be a tailstrike monster tho ( like the 739 )

9 Likes

It looks like the CRJ family will be lucky this time. The CRJ is still leading with 67% of the votes. Here for more. Congratulations!

3 Likes

They are the best option in the poll, glad they’ll add/rework the CRJ-Series :D

3 Likes

The Lufthansa and Adria CRJs will look really good

1 Like

Oh yea, they really will ;)

2 Likes