Bombardier CRJ Rework

The Lufthansa and Adria CRJs will look really good

1 Like

Oh yea, they really will ;)

2 Likes

CRJ 1000 will be my new main aircraft if it comes

2 Likes

Screenshot taken from the last poll that was given to the community. You can see that this one was the one that was conducted for the DC10/MD11. But if you take note of the option for the CRJ, you can see that the option at the time was for the rework of the 200 with the addition of the 700 and 900. I don’t mean to speculate as this is all still pretty new and unofficially confirmed, but this is what I would assume we would see moving forward.

6 Likes

Hopefully it includes the -1000 maybe even the -100

3 Likes

Last poll results for CRJ series rework that I see is here: Which aircraft do you want to see next? You decide!

1 Like

Lol they should add another row with the CRJ 1000. they should have a 2-3 seating

I think you should close this since the new vote shows the CRJ is far ahead

2 Likes

I’d be happy with a -1000, but isn’t the -100 pretty old, and not much different from a -200?

Although just because it is ahead, doesn’t mean it is officially confirmed as being next… It’s just an opinion poll by the Devs to see the community’s thoughts, from what I understand…

1 Like

This is needed. I love the CRJ family IRL and want to fly it sooo badly in IF. Just, it’s not really good. Cockpit textures horrible. 1 livery, the old UAL express. Please FDS, rework the CRJ.

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see it coming after the MD-11 as the community decided ;)

1 Like

It’s already confirmed that it will be reworked

2 Likes

Please dont speculate as it hasn’t been officially confirmed however, i would love to see it reworked with the -700 and -900

I do believe the devs said it was confirmed

2 Likes

Well it would be helpful if you could find that post as I don’t believe it was.

They did indeed confirm it, the announcement was unlisted so nobody can see it worth out looking for a long time

2 Likes

Oh ok my bad. Can’t wait for them to do it.

Can’t wait either!👍👍

I can confirm that a while ago when the C130 update was released and MD11 update was confirmed there was a poll about which aircraft is going to be worked on next and it was the CRJ Series, still looking for the topic though.

5 Likes