Bombardier CRJ Rework

Why have I not thought of suggesting this before? In my opinion, this is a highly underrated aircraft. It’s the only commercial jet in the simulator with tail engines (or whatever you call it) except for the 717. The CRJ-200 has lots of operators, and if the whole CRJ family were to be added, that would be just amazing! I mean come on, just look at this beautiful CRJ! image

Imagine having this aircraft in Infinite Flight, with a reworked cockpit, graphics, physics, and cabin lights! Wouldn’t it be amazing? Just please consider reworking this baby! 😄

61 Likes

The CRJ-200 will get reworked eventually. All we need to do is wait. :)

31 Likes

It will be better if you change the title to Mexicana CRJ-200.

No, that picture is just an example of a CRJ-200.

3 Likes

Looks like searching is still messed up for me… 😓

I was about to say that :)

2 Likes

This would definately be one of my favourites❤❤

2 Likes

We really do need it, and there are heaps of awesome operators!

3 Likes

In accordance with the rules for Features, please convert your uploaded image to a link, thanks!

Weird rule, I know

2 Likes

Would love to see this happen, the CRJ is probably my most favorite regional jet.

4 Likes

Ugh, I guess the dirty regional can get an upgrade… Jk it’s a cool family would love to see this

2 Likes

The only thing close to it is the e-170 and it’s completely different.

I hope this is the next aircraft that’s worked on after the MD11 & DC10 release ;)

3 Likes

We Really Need This #voteCRJnexttime

7 Likes

Agreed. There are so many airlines worldwide that operate a plane in the CRJ family, and most airlines even operate all of them. (-200, -700, -900)

5 Likes

We need the CRJ! I cannot say it enough!

3 Likes

Maybe after the MD11 & DC10 is released, instead of getting another new plane what about a poll for a rework for an existing plane? For example: CRJ200, A330-300, etc. ?

2 Likes

I’m sure it will be done eventually although hopefully will be after the MD11 & DC10

1 Like

How did i just find this post…

I would love to have the crj900. I flew on those so often.

1 Like