Bombardier CRJ-700

After the closure of the last CRJ-700 request, I decided to create a new one, since it is the best looking plane out there :). The CRJ 700 is a 68-78 seating regional airliner that competes with the Embraer 170. It’s designed to travel up to 2,250 miles with it’s stock GE CF34-8C1 engines, ideal for flights like LGA-RDU, ORD-JFK etc. This aircraft would be ideal for Infinite Flight because regional jets (in my opinion, and many others) don’t get enough attention, and of course, it’s better to fly a CRJ-700 to ORD from LGA than it is a 787 :)

Original Picture

Many thanks to @henrik for allowing me to create this topic, instead of bumping this

This isn’t a feature request, for those who are curious, I couldn’t find a CRJ-700 with the Bombardier livery ;)

Hopefully the crj update comes soon! Can’t wait to fly them.

9 Likes

This would be a great addition! It would help Delta VA with global routes! :)

5 Likes

I seriously want this. No other words. #CrjAfterMD11

12 Likes

This would also be useful at Aspen with the United livery :)

4 Likes

We need this for sure #CRJbeforeConcorde #CRJafterMD11

9 Likes

What about #GAafterMD11?

Jokes aside, we haven’t had an additional GA aircraft in over 2 years from what I see on the update log. Would like to see more support for those poor aircraft left out ;(

4 Likes

No joke, I was going to say that as well. Either a GA or CRJ rework needs to come after the MD11 and Global.

3 Likes

That picture is my desktop screen saver!

3 Likes

No way! It’s mine as well!

1 Like

I want the CRJ 900! This is what I voted for over the MD-11

5 Likes

Cool, this is for the -700 though, haha :)

1 Like

If they rework the CRJ they will add the 700 and the 900 as well! Well at least that what the devs said!

4 Likes

I hope they add the whole family: CRJ 100 CRJ 200 CRJ 700 CRJ 705 CRJ 900 CRJ 1000

7 Likes

Just voted for this 😍 & the CRJ rework request too. Would love to see this added, especially the Delta livery 😉

2 Likes

Nah, I personally think the B747 looks much better

1 Like

Ugh, 747 😒.

Just kidding, everyone has different preferences.

This is a must. The CRJ aircraft is one of the only few aircraft left that are in need of a re-work. I understand that to make a profit new aircraft must be added, but we can’t forget about old aircraft that are in need of some “maintinence.”

4 Likes

As far as reworking goes I remember reading somewhere that the C-17 is getting reworked first as it looks horrendous now so if the CRJ would get a rework it’ll be after this. #CRJ2ndInLine

2 Likes

No, I doubt it, that’s just speculation. I saw it to, it was a basic user speculating.

1 Like