Bombardier CRJ-200F

The CRJ-200 has been in IF for a while now, but I feel this aircraft will really shape the game into something better than it already is.
I am talking about the CRJ-200F. This thing seems really fun to fly and is a great cargo option.

Source: Bombardier Delivers First CRJ200 Special Freighter Aircraft - News | Bombardier

The CRJ100SF/CRJ200SF jets are converted from the passenger version of the aircraft by Aeronautical Engineers, Inc. (AEI) of Miami who is a Bombardier-licensed Third Party Supplemental Type Certificate (STC) provider. The freighter design includes a large 94 in. x 77 in. (238.7 cm x 195.6 cm) cargo door, hold up to 14,840 lbs. (6,731 kg) of payload on the main deck and offer eight 61.5” X 88” pallet positions for containerization.

“CRJ100 and 200 jets are the assets upon which regional airlines have built their existence, however they are gradually being replaced in favor of larger aircraft and are finding homes in secondary markets with modifications such as AEI’s freighter conversions,” said David Speirs, Vice President, Asset Management, Bombardier Commercial Aircraft. “We are continuing to see growing interest in these pre-owned aircraft from both traditional and emerging sectors of the industry.”

From the Bombardier website.

Air services that use this:
AvMax
Astral Aviation
IFL Group
And many more!

Feel free to vote :D

This has my vote!!! Any Freight aircraft is needed in IF

3 Likes

Thanks so much! I agree :D

1 Like

No problemo

1 Like

Funny you included that picture. Got a connection over at IFL, great people. Really cool plane

9 Likes

Cool! Interior looks really nice! :D

1 Like

Also smaller aircraft like the C208 are needed lol
This would change that :D

1 Like

Definitely going to vote for this! I would love for this to be added in the CRJ family ever gets a full rework!

2 Likes

Thanks for the vote! I would love to see this in game as well :D

Hhhmm, is it just me or does it look like a flying crayon with wings and a tail. I personally feel theres some better “cargo/freight” aircraft out there. However all the best to you 👊🏻

3 Likes

The CRJ does totally look like a metal crayon 🤣.

3 Likes

Frick!! Now, all I can see is a crayon with wheels! 🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Now that I think about it, yeah it does lmao

If this were added into IF, it would look something like this

Photo taken by @IF787 and modified by me to look like a CRJ-200F.

3 Likes

Nice request @Darkspoul

1 Like

This is a must have !

1 Like

Nice edit! But don’t forget to ask permission to use someone else’s photo next time 🙃

1 Like

Nice ansett tail

1 Like

Thanks, sorry that I didn’t ask permission first. I’ll do that from now on lol

1 Like

Thanks lol

1 Like