Bombardier Challenger Series

I think this is a great idea! Good thinking Nick!

2 Likes

Always happy to vote for a business jet. Would be a great addition since we only have the 737bbj, a318 and citationx as business jets at the moment. I may be wrong but that’s off the top of my head that I can think of.

2 Likes

Stop fighting over the title. I changed the title. Nobody touch it. Yes we had a right to change it as it was not appropriate for a feature request to demand it part of another release. It is done, move on…

4 Likes

Ok. There was no demand there though, I was just saying that it be added with it’s sister family of aircraft.

Correct, That’s all of them!

You may want this closed

And it seems the mods have changed aircraft family requests now. Before we had to request each variant separately. I assume this rule has changed @Chris_S?

2 Likes

Well actually, this request is more about having the Challenger series included with the CRJ update.

1 Like

So then this feature request is for a plane to be implemented with another update? I’m not sure what the rules are on this, so I can’t say you can’t do that, but I have not seen this before, so good luck.

2 Likes

Well, If it isn’t included, then this feature request will stay up for the Challenger series to be implemented in the future.

2 Likes

I really hope that the Devs decide to add in some more business jets. With it being based off of the CRJ airframe, it would be a bonus to have this added alongside some commercial CRJs! Unfortunately I’m at my vote limit…

3 Likes

I completely agree with you! Business Jets are so fun to fly!

4 Likes

I 100% agree. I’ve hinted at this exact same thing so many times. I believe I even started a post on it as well a looooong time ago. If I’m not mistaken the Challenger 850 came BEFORE the CRJ 200.

1 Like

Voted! It would be so awesome to have the RAAF Challenger 600.

1 Like

Scroll up to the top of the page. Click the “vote” button in the top left part of the screen.

3 Likes

This plane would be perfect!! you got my vote

2 Likes

I like the challenger series, but with global on IF I’d rather have the Bombardier Global series

3 Likes

Definitely voted for this. My love for the CRJ series has made me fall even more in love with the Challenger Variants. The Challenger 600 Business Jet would be a perfect addition to the simulator. The frame is the same used for the CRJ-200/Challenger 800/Challenger 850, but is approximately 5m shorter. It would be exciting to have this implemented in the future, and guess it would not take as much time as developing a new aircraft due to the similarities between the CRJ and these. (Apart from the Challenger 350). Hope to see more business jets around the Infinite Flight skies someday.

2 Likes

We need the Challenger.

2 Likes

I’m gonna give this one a little bump.

The last planes that were introduced by Infinite Flight were the extraordinary XCub, the A-10 and the TBM. We also know that we have the A350 and the 777 waiting in the pipeline and I can’t wait to use them.

That means: We got a fighter. We got GA propeller planes. And we got commercial jets.

Now, we got the Citation X that was released in 2014, but ever since we haven’t seen another corporate jet. That’s the one type of plane that’s missing in Infinite Flight.

The Challenger Series would be a great addition, and so would be any Corporate Jet in general.

3 Likes

After going spotting at Manchester Airport several times, the Bombardier Challenger 605 fails to disappoint me and looks amazing in every way. As a matter of fact I saw Lewis Hamiltons one yesterday:

2 Likes