Bombardier Challenger Series

This is a request to have the Bombardier Challenger series added with the CRJ Update.

Hello!

I’ve been thinking about this for a while now. I was thinking that since the Bombardier Challenger series of business jets are built on the same airframe as the CRJ series, FDS should include it! Especially with the lack of variation of aircraft in the simulator.

The types of Bombardier Challenger aircraft:

• Bombardier Challenger 300/350
  • Bombardier Challenger 600/650 (built on the same airframe as the CRJ-100)
  • Bombardier Challenger 800/850 (built on the same airframe as the CRJ-200)

NetJets Bombardier 350, a part of their Signature Series.

Photo Credits: NetJets Welcomes 50th Signature Series Aircraft | Business Wire

This would be considered Corporate models only?

2 Likes

Yes, if by that you mean business jets.

1 Like

This would be awesome to add to the private jet fleet! I love this idea and I hope it gets added.

5 Likes

I think this should be added along with the CRJ’s! After all, like you said, it’s relatively the same model! Voted!

3 Likes

I can’t agree more! Thanks for the vote!

The Challenger series would be good to expand the GA aircraft section of the sim.

1 Like

I love flying corporate.

1 Like

Yes it would! I really hope this will shine some light on the gap in business jets!

1 Like

So do I! I’m sure that there are many others in the community that do aswell. Cough cough @DeerCrusher cough cough.

1 Like

@DeerCrusher - This seems like you type of topic

But I like the idea!! #MakeGAGreatAgain

4 Likes

I almost forgot about that slogan!

1 Like

I’m all MGAGA all the way!! 👍🏻🛩

3 Likes

WOW great suggestion I’m totally down for this, we need more business jets.

1 Like

If you want more people to see it, I’d recommend changing it to something simpler. Then, at the top of your request, you say this can come with the CRJ update.

2 Likes

I beg to differ, If you click search and type “Bombardier Challenger” Its the first one to pop up. To find topics its by key words and not the whole entire title. Let @NetJets_Nick do what he wants with the title.

3 Likes

I think you guys should resolve this in a PM so this chat isnt clogged up.

1 Like

I think this is a great idea! Good thinking Nick!

2 Likes

Always happy to vote for a business jet. Would be a great addition since we only have the 737bbj, a318 and citationx as business jets at the moment. I may be wrong but that’s off the top of my head that I can think of.

2 Likes

Stop fighting over the title. I changed the title. Nobody touch it. Yes we had a right to change it as it was not appropriate for a feature request to demand it part of another release. It is done, move on…

4 Likes