Bombardier and Honda Reveal New High-Performance Jets At EBACE, Geneva

Bombardier and Honda did unveal an updated version of their business jets. (Global 5500, Global 6500, HondaJet Elite)

https://www.forbes.com/sites/marisagarcia/2018/05/28/bombardier-and-honda-reveal-new-high-performance-jets-at-ebace-geneva/#11bf1afb36df

What do you think about those updates?
And should there be more business/GA airplanes?

• Yes, we do need more business-jets/turboprops!
  • No, I do prefare to stick with always the same airliners!

0 voters

1 Like

Check out the way the engines are attached to the aircraft in the new Honda Jet version. I don’t think I’ve seen anything like that before, not quite sure if I’m a fan yet.

1 Like

Way cool if this came to IF. Just imagine the long haul across the Atlantic, and the inside of the aircraft itself. Wow. This and the CS300 make my favorite aircrafts.

2 Likes

My YouTube stream got spamed with like 7 videos from Bombardier 😂 (I’m subscribed to them). Very interesting on their new jet!

2 Likes

Looks… hmm… Different. Grrr…

Jk actually looks nice. But not my favorite to be honest

1 Like

Well the HondaJet was fitted with those kind of engine Mount from the beginning on.

Yeah you’re right… guess I didn’t notice that. It might be because of the angle of the picture - like straight head on. Guess I only looked from the side before or something.

1 Like

That might be the reason. The advantage of that type of engine mount is that the cabin is quieter and does vibrate less. At least that’s what a Honda employee said in a video i‘ve seen.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.