Bomb threat of YVR (Updated version 3. Bomb to gun threat?)

There has been a report of bomb threat in YVR(Vancouver International aka my home airport) Police has been notified and all baggages are now being further inspected. Might be just a threat or a prank.

Another thing cool to see are guys teasing the airport.

4 Likes

More idiots doing idiot things!

1 Like

I remember seeing something like this. Some girl made a bomb threat to American Airlines and she stated crying after when the police was notified 😂😂

2 Likes

why would you do that? People think they can be forgiven if they call it a “prank”.

1 Like

What a crappy world we live in.

Well, that’s what you get when you don’t teach your children the right way.

Yes Chad. Very true

Got the part 3 coming soon on your way… Very very interesting to follow from this

Haha I love this 😂😂. What made it amazing is when Vancouver Airport responded to him on Twitter saying “we take these kinds of threats seriously” the kid responded "Yolo my nigga" hahaha

2 Likes

IKR that kinda made my day

Part 3 is up. Getting more hilarious as we go

Awwww man I hope they put of a video of the swat team raiding this stupid kids house lol. I don’t think he realizes they can back trace his IP address so they could find his exact location. I want to see the look of fear in his face and crying the words “IT WAS JUST A PRANK!!!” 😂😂😂😂

2 Likes

FBI incoming. Brace yourselves.

Part 4’s gonna be the comments section of a group’s post talking about this. Stay tuned

1 Like

When fuc**ng up goes bad

Part 4 coming?

It’s just a prank ! Just a prank !

1 Like

Hang on. Let me give you a surprise when it comes

@Houston_Aviation

That boy is the kid saying I didn’t do it in the polar express.