BoeingA320's ATC Tracking Thread [CLOSED]

On my way as PH-ADZ. Get ready for some runway change requests 😉

Gotcha thanks for coming

I was just closing up, but I’ll stay for ya

Someone opened your Approach. That kinda screws it up, doesn’t it.

Perhaps better to open EDDL or KSCK next time. This allows you to practice you runway exit and cross instructions.

Thanks for the tip, I’m gonna have to close down anyways as my mom wants me to play backgammon with her.

Welcome. When opening an airport for practice, try to create a timeslot of 1 to 1.5 hours. This allows people to read your post and come out and fly for you.

The only feedback I had: I was coming from Approach ATC, and had requested an ILS Approach. This means, that I don’t report inbound for landing, but inbound on the ILS. In the case, you don’t need to give me a pattern entry instruction, as Approach has already brought me to the ILS. All you need to do, in this case, is clear me for the option and provide me with an exit direction.

Check out the orange and green part of the table below.
Orange: I was on a ILS Approach.
Green: I need to report inbound on the ILS
Green: Tower clears me.

This is pretty advanced stuff. For,your practice you can assume there’s no Approach controller active.

More info:

2 Likes

That chart taught me a lot. Thanks for coming.

Now open at EDDL, will be open for a bit.

Now closed. No one came

I recommend opening for at least 30 mins to 1 hour. This will give time for people to show up.

1 Like

I had to go immediately.

1 Like

Now open at KBWI on TS1.

I’ll be there shortly
Airbus 243

1 Like

ARe you going to be open later at BWI? I have a inbound from KPVD around 1900Z

IF crashed, hold on.

Thanks everyone for coming, I ended a little earlier than I expected due to a laggy phone and IRL issues. Not my best day at the job but I got it done.

1 Like

Now open at CYHZ on TS1. Pattern runway 23, landing runway 23, departing runway 23 and 32.

Now closed, thanks for coming.

Open @KAUS on TS1. Landing 17R, patterns and takeoffs at 17L.

Closed because something came up